Chapter 7 - Together

In a life-changing moment, Chaeyoung closed her eyes and moved forward. An instant later her lips came into contact with Jennie's. Both women at that very moment, felt something inside them move. Chaeyoung and Jennie quickly, driven by newfound desires, deepened the kiss. To each of them, it was a kiss like no other. It felt deeper, more passionate, fuller of feelings than they had ever imagined. Both were swept away in a current of the moment.

Chaeyoung as the kiss deepened even further, put her hand around Jennie's head and pulled her in closer. Jennie allowed herself to be pulled in and began to caress her Chaeyoung's back. Neither woman could get enough of the other as for a brief instant their soul's touched. Much like their physical forms, their souls actually kissed, touched and gently felt each other, bonding them together for eternity. They were now soulmates in the truest sense.

Sensing the need, Jennie opened her mouth just as Chaeyoung thrust her tongue forward. As they kissed, their tongues did a playful yet sensual dance, Chaeyoung just reveled in the feelings she was experiencing, all the love she felt for this woman she was with. Jennie felt much the same.

After a moment the pair broke the kiss and gazed into each other's eyes. Neither wanted to look away until distant voices down the hallway broke the spell.

Jennie shook off the brief rapture and quickly stood up. She then reached down and slipped her fingers into Chaeyoung's hand, helping the girl off the ground.

"Park, now you're stuck with my bitchiness, insane jealousy for eternity, consider yourself punished for making me fall in love with you," Jennie said with a smirk.

Chaeyoung just laughed. "You make it sound so appealing. I'm surprised I didn't jump at earlier. Though I can't see why I never loved you before. You're so perfect, in a rather mean bitchy kind of way."

Jennie raised an eyebrow. "Were you trying to flatter or insult me? Because I think you just managed both at the same time."

At that moment, one of the janitors came around the corner and unlocked the gate. "Thank's James," Jennie said quickly as she handed him an envelope. "Here's the rest I promised."

The man stuffed the envelope in his pocket with a smile. "Did you get what you wanted?"

Jennie squeezed Chaeyoung's hand and looked at the taller girl. "That and more."

Chaeyoung thought for a moment as they began to walk. "You had the school taken care of. What if I had gone into the parking lot?"

I broad smile came to Jennie's face. "You would quickly encounter a 300-pound former defensive tackle for the Oakland Raiders. You would have not gotten past him."

Chaeyoung paused and looked at Jennie. "You thought of everything, did you? You wanted me that much?"

"I found myself trapped by your love and I didn't want to escape. So I trapped you. I thought of every possible out for you and took care of it."

"It looks like we trapped each other. Now, what do we do?"

Jennie smirked and ran a finger up Chaeyoung's abdomen to the valley of her breasts. "Well, I wanted to consummate our relationship yesterday. You're not getting away from me today," Jennie's tone of voice suddenly dropped from a confident one to a quieter vulnerable one.

"I need to be with you, I can't wait any longer. Please make love to me."

Chaeyoung could see the longing in Jennie's eyes as she let her defenses drop. She could feel the same longing building up in her. Not only that her only instincts were to satisfy her soulmate. But one thing quickly worried her.