Chapter 1: The Beginning

Oh, hello. I am Roxy Brown and I tell Creepy stories that I actually been through and some stories I haven't got through. This is my first story that I'm going to tell you.

When I was 7 years old, I still lived in Canada, but my cousin Rosie wanted me to go visit for the holidays. So when I was still in school, I was pick up early for our flight to get to the Untied States. I was so excited to see my cousin and my aunt for the holidays. I always thought of what will America look like when I was traveling there. I know it has freedom of choice, and freedom to live on, but I never got to see what it really looked like before. As soon as we got home, we had to pack up some things, I looked around my room for a while and found my first laptop, I decided to take it into my bag. Then I went to my mother's room to see of what she was doing. She was looking at the picture of a family photo of when I was first born, with my dad by her side. I knew before that my dad passed away when I was 1.

"Mother, are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." She said "I had to remember your father."

I went to hug her, I looked at her, and she looked at me, and said,

"Are you done packing your stuff? We got to go in 5 minutes."

I clearly forgot about that, I went back to my room, grabbed half of my clothes, my MP3 player, my stuffed dog named Molly, and my laptop, then I stuffed them into my bag. As I was on my way downstairs, I saw my mother on the phone. She was talking about having a taxi over to pick us up for our way to the airport. When she ended the call she said that we had to wait for a little while.
Anyway I was getting a little impatient by all this waiting, so I sat there with no argument, until the taxi finally arrives, I jumped up for joy and yelled to my mother right away that the taxi had arrived already. Then my mother came downstairs and her and I went outside to our taxi.