Chapter 4: New York here I come.

I was still excited to see my cousin in New York City in the suburbs. I forgot about that guy that was hungry eyed and I don't know what he wants with me. But as we got on the plane, I felt like I was being stalked again. There were a lot of people in the hallway that we were on, and it was crowded.

"Mother, we have to go before it gets too crowed." I said

"I know, but this crowed is all around us." She explained.

There were so many people waiting for their flight, that they released all the people from the waiting room, there was even a fight that happened while in the hallway. The security came and took the man and woman that were arguing to each other. At last we were in the plane, I was so excited to be on a plane I hadn't been before, but this was my first time.

"Mother my MP3 is about to die." I said.

"Hang on, there should be more batteries in the bag, but right now we have to fine our seats." She said.

"Okay, I will turn it off." I said.

I was waiting for the people to move to try to find their seats, until I saw him again, and this time, he looked even more hungrier than before, and the most part, he had a cut on his face. I wanted to say 'Leave me alone.' but I was speechless, but when we finally found our seats, he was gone again.

"Okay, hand me your MP3 player honey." Said my mother.

I handed her the MP3 player, and I was worried that he was going to come back again, I thought I was having visions of him, but I really wasn't. The plane trip took two hours, and I was asleep, and I was still waiting for that plane saying 'We will be here in New York in 10 minutes.' But I was having these weird dreams, like nonstop in my head, there were about that same guy... That keeps saying that he want's to eat me. I opened my eyes, and my mother was reading a book that she got from her bag.

"Hey there." She said.

"Hey mother." I said.

"I had this weird dream that there was a guy that said that he was to eat me." I said.

"What if I were that guy?!" She said when her voiced changed.

My jaw dropped and I was scared I got near the window and wanted to jump out of the plane. She kept changing her looks to that guy that I had trouble with.

"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I shouted.

She laughed and laughed, and I screamed, I wanted someone to pull me from this nightmare, until my mother shook me to stop.

"Are you okay Roxy?" Said my mother.

I was in tears and I was sweaty, and I looked at her all worried and shy.

"It's okay, I'm here." She said.

she hugged me and I hugged her back, and they finally announced that they plane will be in New York in 5 minutes. At lease I was happy to hear that.