Chapter 3: Canada to the United States

As we were getting our tickets to fly to America, I though of some things. I haven't been out of the border before when I was young, so I was hoping to see a lot of stuff when we were crossing the border. But in the corner of my eye, I saw a man, his hair is blonde color and he has a creepy look on his face, I didn't say a word as he approach me. I tried to look away, but it was no use. The man had a blood shock look on his face. I will not forget those words that he said to me

"I'll get you and you will come with me." Said the man

I was shaking a little bit, but when I saw my mother turning around she asked me what was wrong I explain to her about the mysterious man, when I turned around to show her, he was already gone.

"B-But he was there." I said speechless.

"Honey, calm down." my mother said. "Anyway I got something to make you calm down."

She didn't believe me when I saw the man at first. But I didn't see him again for a while. My mother hand me my MP3 player, and told me to go sit down until our tickets are ready.

They didn't call us for a while because our tickets were still being scanned just to see what plane we were riding. I was sitting still, until he came back, but he did not look at me this time, he looked more hungrier than before, because I can tell of his face.
I continued to listen to my music while he is still waiting for his tickets.
I looked back, and he- look at me again, he licked his lips and sit at a seat. I felt like I was being stalked.

Then the lady in the front desk said

"You'll be riding 107 to get to the U.S."

Me and my mother walked to the hall to get to the plane. I begin to forget about that guy, but I wondered if he was on the plane I was going on to. My mind raced but I tried to forget him. It seems it's never going to leave my mind.