Chapter 2: The Airport

We were still on our way to the airport, and I was excited. It has been a long time that me and Rosie haven't got to see each other at all, I was thinking about what she will think of me when she will see me. I think about it for a little while now.

"Okay, Roxy you better be on you best behavior when we get to the airport, there is a lot of people that we don't know." My mother explained.

I nodded my head, and went back watching stuff go by when we were driving by.

I was still thinking a little bit about it, but I had one question about it

"How are we supposed to know where she lives?" I asked

"Her father explained to me yesterday that they live in New York City, near the suburbs." Explained my mother.

"Oh" I said. Everything was silent now.
It was a while when we got to the airport, in fact it was a long drive to the airport, and I was still bored and there was nothing to do, but to look out the window. I saw something funny when I was looking out of the window, it was a man yelling at a stop sign. I laughed at it and that made me a little more happy.

"We are almost there." said the taxi driver.

I was excited knowing that we were almost there. It felt like forever that we weren't going to get there in time.
I saw a sign showing a picture of an plane, saying airport. I smiled and continued to look out the window.
Then we came to a stop and we were already there.

"How much money will that cause?" Said my mother

"About 3 dollars." Said the Taxi driver.
My mother sigh and gave the Taxi driver 3 dollars, then gabbed the bags and headed in the airport.