ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs

y/n sat in the cold bare couch alone as she continuously turned on her phone to check the time. it was late at night and mattia wasn't home yet. she knew he'd be coming home late as mattia now being the owner of his dads restaurant, came with a lot of responsibility's.

she closed her eyes gulping as she got up turning the t.v off. she walked upstairs to their shared room; although it felt as it was only hers as only her presence surrounded it. she climbed into the bed as she wrapped her warm body on the cold sheets.

closing her eyes as she thought about her boyfriend.  just as she was dozing off the front door opened slowly. she didn't even bother to get up as she knew who it was. she felt relieved that mattia was back home and not in the cold outdoors.

mattia walked in as his footsteps led to their room, he walked into the bathroom not acknowledging her presence as she frowned. sometimes she thought mattia wasn't out working. even though she always tried not to let her mind flow to false things she couldn't help but feel unloved
-
mattia on the other hand brushed his teeth slowly as his eyes closed with tiredness. all he wanted was to lay with his favorite girl, he knew something was off with her but he was too busy with work, he didn't ever ask her.

he rinsed his mouth as he lazily washed his face walking out to the bed. he took his shirt off like he always did as he opened the sheets letting the cold air hit y/n's back. she shivered as he sighed softly. he laid in the bed thinking as y/n did too.

before mattia said anything she turned around, "do you still love me" she said as her bottom lip trembled with sadness thinking her boyfriend didn't feel anything towards her anymore. mattias heart dropped, he reached over to pull her to his chest. "why would you say that angel" he said.

his heart breaking with his girls words, "i just don't feel you here anymore" she said as she held her tears back, "i'm here baby, i'll always be here, no matter what you do. i'll always be here" he said rubbing her back as she wrapped her small hands over his waist.

she smiled at his words, "to answer your question; yes angel, i still love you. i always have and i always will my love. and i'm so sorry for making you feel this way. it isn't what you deserve. i promise to be here more often baby" he said as he tried not to cry as well.

he felt like a loser for making his girl feel this way, "i love you more baby" y/n's soft voice said as he smiled. he pulled her closer to his chest letting their warm ness blend in together. "i love you always" he repeated until she fell asleep with her heart full of love.