ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

requested; falling by harry styles
mattias pov:
"i'm in my bed and you're not here. and there's no one to blame but the drink and my wandering hands"

my eyes flutter open as my head throbs with pain, i swallow trying to relieve the dryness in my throat. i look around seeing the side where she laid empty. i knew what had happened yesterday, as if i never drank and never let my feelings get the best of me.

"forget what i said, it's not what i meant, and i can't take it back, i can't unpack the baggage you left"

i remember the three words that left my mouth repeatedly and the way her body felt pressed against mine. the way she left me, gazed in her face, her world and her way of life. but it didn't matter she wasn't coming back and she made it clear the day she left.

"what if i'm someone i don't want around?i'm fallin' again. i'm fallin' again. i'm fallin"

i close my eyes again trying to forget the thought of her. she made it quite clear she just wanted sex and i didn't understand. i couldn't. but how can you resist. her body. her smile and her eyes. i love her.

"what if i'm someone you won't talk about?
i'm fallin' again. im fallin' again. i'm fallin'"

i know she doesn't feel the same way. whenever i see her in public it's just so heartbreaking. the smile that hangs on her face while talking with her friends. knowing that she doesn't talk about me. another person puts a smile on her face while i fall in love with it.

"you said you cared. and you missed me too. and i'm well aware i write too many songs about you".

yet every time we are alone she tells me the same things i feel about her. she says that our thing is permanent. but it isn't. i think about her all the damn day. just day dreaming of what we could be.

"and it kills me 'cause i know we've run out of things. we can say. what am i now?"

while i daydream she leaves me. and i'm too blinded to see. the only thing i see is that i'm nothing without her. without her false love and body and face and everything that comes with her. but at the end of the day i'm alone. in my bed where she once laid.

okay this was shitty🤣.
give me ideas guys😭😩