ʙɪᴛᴄʜ

y/n's pov:
i laughed with my friends as i arrived to the lunch room, my eyes moved to where my boyfriend and i usually sit as it saw the schools popular yet highest bitch ever, makenna. i rolled my eyes as i saw mattia there with her. she was touching my hair as mattia just stared at her. i angrily walked up to them as i pulled mattia into a kiss.

"hi my love" i smiled at him as he kissed me back, "hey princess" he said pulling me into his lap. "hey uh makenna right?" i asked. she stared at me slapping her gum as she nodded, "y/n? wasn't it?" she asked, "yeah" i raised a brow. "what are you doing with my boyfriend?" i asked as mattia smiled at me. "oh nothing just talking" she said.

"well go talk to someone else. he's mine" i spat as he smirked kissing my neck. "i don't even know why he likes you" she laughed as she stared me down. "i don't know either why don't you ask him?" i asked. she chuckled rolling her eyes. "one day he'll be mine" she said. "look makenna, im not scared to tell you what you are" i said.

"you're a stank ass bitch that tries to get with everyone's boyfriend. but im sorry babygirl i have him right now. go away and go smell someone else's ass that isn't mine" i said as she gasped at my words. i shrugged, "who do you think you are!" she said. "y/n nice to meet you! looks like you haven't been around. i'm the bad bitch here" i said pulling away from mattias lap as he bit his lip.

she laughed loudly as i stared at her, "im not scared of you" she said, "well seems as if we have something in common" i shrugged, "anything else? " i asked. she rolled her eyes as she walked away. i sighed as i walked to mattia. "you're so hot" he said biting his lip as he kissed me.

bring down girls isn't okay. don't do it, it's just an imagine . i need ideas asap! no ideas=no imagines=less updates!
count how many times i said makenna rolled her eyes🤣