ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

requested
y/n's pov:
i smiled as i kissed the twins goodnight. "i love you angels" i whispered. "mama?" bella called. "yes baby?" i asked. "how did you meet daddy?" she asked. i giggled as i put the blanket under her neck. elle was fully asleep as small snores came out her mouth. "we actually met in disneyland!" i said as bella squealed.

"disney! i love disney!" she giggled as i smiled widely, "yeah, we were both 16 and i was in a big scary ride and i didn't have nobody to hold me. and i was very scared" i said widening my eyes as she heard my every word. "and well your daddy happened to be the one next to me so he grabbed me and kept me safe" i smiled.

"wow. daddy is a strong boy!" she said as i smiled nodding. "yeah he's very strong" i agreed. "that's why he can carry elle and i!" she said as my heart fluttered with love. "yes" i giggled. "what're you guys talking about " mattia said walking in as he sat beside me kissing my forehead. "well how i met you" i smiled as he blushed smiling.

"mama said you guys met at disney!" bella said as mattia nodded. "yeah mama was so scared of rides she held onto me" mattia laughed. "and it was a baby ride!" he laughed as bella laughed. "was not! it was a big one" i argued as bella smiled. "it was truly the happiest place on earth" mattia said.

"i love mama and ella and you so much! i couldn't have it any other way" mattia said kissing bella's stomach as she giggled. "tell me more story's daddy!" bella said. "tomorrow baby. it's time to go to bed now." he said kissing her forehead as bella nodded. her eyes began to flutter shut as i smiled.

"i want another" mattia pouted as i shook my head. "they're only three!" he said as he sighed. "that's why" he said kissing me.