⋞ 01 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ONE
ɢᴜᴇs

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ONE• ɢᴜᴇsᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"We can't keep doing this," You pant, Jungkook kissing down your neck.

"And why not?" He backs away, pulling up your skirt.

"Because you're my stepbrother."

"Like you said," Jungkook begins undoing his belt. "Stepbrother. We're not doing anything wrong."

"But–"

"Look, it was our parents' fault for not telling us earlier. When we hooked up at the rehearsal dinner, we didn't even know each other."

"But now we do and we said this was going to stop once they got married."

"True," He shrugs. "But this just feels too good to stop."

He was right. Jungkook knew all the spots that made you weak and all the spots that made you feel good.

"Jungkook, Y/N!" You both hear Gael, your father, shout from downstairs. "We're back!"

"Damn it," Jungkook groans softly, leaning down to place a single kiss on your jaw. "Parents are home."

"Ugh," You push him off. "Can you stop making this sound like incest?"

Jungkook chuckles and you pull down your jean skirt, quickly leaving his room and heading downstairs.

"Where'd you guys go?" You ask the newlyweds. "I woke up and you were both gone."

"We went to do some errands," Your new stepdad answers, taking out the groceries from their bags. "What did you and Kookie do?"

"Nothing," You lie, smiling. "We were both just in our rooms."

"I'm glad you two are getting along." Gael comes up from behind you and kisses your cheek then walks over to Hyunki.

"Yup," Jungkook makes his way into the kitchen and over to you, draping an arm around your shoulder. "We're practically best friends."

You elbow Jungkook in the ribs and he groans while chuckling, slightly doubling over in pain.

"Hey, don't be mean." Gael says in a warning tone.

"Aw, no. Let them," Hyunki grins. "Sibling love."

You give him a forced smile before changing the subject.

"So what are you two making for dinner tonight?" You question, looking over the food that's spread out on the island table.

"Since we're having a guest, we're making Naengmyeon." Your father answers.