⋞ 16 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook takes the blunt from Jimin's fingers, placing it in between his lips. He sucks in a deep breath, holding the smoke inside his lungs. Seconds later, he exhales, a white cloud appearing before his eyes.

"So that's it?" Jimin questions. "That's the end of the step-sibling secret love affair?"

Jungkook chuckles softly, "There was never any love... at least not from her part."

"Dude, don't stress about it," Jimin pats his friend's shoulder. "At the end of the day, you're step siblings. Your dads would've never let you two date."

"I think about that all the time to calm the feelings I have for her," Jungkook sighs. "It doesn't help much."

Jimin bites his plump bottom lip, thinking of ways to make his friend feel better.

"You know what? Let's go out and get wasted. Natti has a party tonight."

"Can't," Jungkook exhales the smoke he had taken in. "It's Y/N's birthday and birthday dinner today."

A/N: THERE. ARE YALL MOTHER EFFERS HAPPY NOW ?!?! THE BITCH IS FINALLY 18 🗿

* ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵉᶠᶠᵉʳˢ ᵖˡˢ ᵈᵒⁿ' ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ

"Big eighteen, huh?"

Jungkook nods.

"Well, wish her a happy birthday for me."

"I will," He stands up. "I should be heading out."

"Alright," Jimin speaks as the younger walks away. "Let me know if you wanna go to the party after Y/N's dinner!"

"I will!"

• • • •

"You look so pretty, sweetie," Gael stands behind you, fixing your hair. "You remind me so much of your mother. I may hate her, but I won't deny that she sure is gorgeous."