⋞ 14 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN• ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You bite down on Taehyung's shoulder, whimpers falling from your lips. He grunts in response, holding your hips tighter as he slams into you.

Nails digging into his back, you close your eyes, taking in the moment. Low groans fill your ears as his warm breath hits your neck. He pulls away slightly, looking down at you.

Taehyung couldn't get enough of you. He was addicted. He was entranced. He never wanted this to end, but he knew it had to sooner or later.

Or maybe not. Maybe when you turn eighteen you two could make this relationship exclusive. You can finally date without him getting in trouble.

But maybe Taehyung didn't want that.

Maybe he just wanted you now because he liked you being his little secret. He liked sneaking around and feeling the rush of knowing he shouldn't be doing the things he's doing.

"Sneaking around is what makes this much more fun."

He has told you that before and it hurt. Why? Maybe because you didn't just want to be his 'fun.' Maybe you wanted to be more than just a past time. More than just pleasure.

You feel stupid. Stupid because you've fallen so in love with someone who you believe can't reciprocate the same feelings. Stupid because instead of stopping this and avoiding the sad ending much sooner, you're still in bed under him.

But maybe you're not in love. Maybe you're just in love with the pleasure. Or with the thought of him being something more. It's too soon for love, right?

How long does it even take to fall in love? An hour? A week? A month? A year?

It's exactly the same as asking 'how long does it take for you to fall asleep?'

For some people, they're gone as soon as their head hits the pillow. For others, they lie awake for hours and it's only when their brain stops toiling for a while that sleep sneaks in and drags them under.

And that's exactly what happened to you. It came so sudden, so quick, so unknowingly. It isn't like you had 'fall in love with him' on your to-do list.

It just happened.

Taehyung's hips grind into yours in a way that has his pelvis rubbing against your clit. You whine, your eyes glued to his as he leans down to kiss you.

Your name falls from his lips, grunting at every deep thrust. You arch your chest into his and he takes the opportunity to suck on your breasts, your fingers tugging his long hair.