⋞ 09 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

A/N: THIS GREASER LOOK AJSKSJFG I WANNA CRYYYY. LIKE FUCK YOU SO FINE FOR ???

It wasn't really your fault for the situation you were in right now. If anything, it was Taehyung's. He had no right picking you up from school looking as good as ever in that black leather jacket.

And because of that, you made him pull over. Now here you are, parked under a tree at an empty parking lot, the two of you engaged in a heated make-out session in the back of his car.

You throw your head back as Taehyung kisses down the valley of your breasts, his fingers playing with your bra clasp. Finally, he unhooks it.

Taehyung moves away from your neck and you look down at him as he gently pulls the straps off your shoulders. He looks up at you through hooded eyes and you feel the fluttery feeling in your stomach.

No.

It was much worse now. Much more intense.

Fuck.

Before your bra falls off, your arm catches it and holds it against you. Taehyung looks down at your arm then up at you again, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"We should get home." You whisper.

Taehyung looks dumbfounded at your words, "Uh, y-yeah. We should."

You get off his lap and sit on the seat beside him, adjusting your bra. Once on, you grab your shirt and slip it on.

"Butterflies?" Nairobi scoffs through the screen. "Nah bitch, that's the whole ass zoo."

"Real funny," You roll your eyes. "There's no way I like him. I barely know him, so I'm guessing it's his looks cause lord is he hot."

"I one hundred percent agree," She purses her lips. "I also agree with myself when I say you might be catching some lil feelings."

"Don't say that," You groan. "If I hear or say that out loud, it'll make it true."

"It's already true, baby," Nairobi winks and you jokingly glare at her. "Alright, I've gotta go since it's dinner time and I'm hungry."

Nairobi and you say your goodbyes and get off the video call.

I hate you, Nai, and all because you're probably right.

• • • •

"I'm not giving you bail money, just letting you know." Yoongi apprises and Taehyung flicks him off, laughing softly.