004

Ok, so I decided to not wait for the sequel to come out even though it's coming out in March, but I don't think we're gonna live that long because Iran is going to kill us all 😀 can't wait. Sorry for getting dark, but anyway, I'm going to be writing the rest of the story on my own which is kind of scary and I'm trying not to think about it. Okay I'm done talking, enjoy this chapter 😉

Athena's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign Language in bold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never thought I would say this but... it's over, everything. Monsters are kind of gone, we only got rid of one of them. I reunited with my parents. And there are a very few people still alive in this town, my friend Ariana and her family, Marcus friend Jacob and his family. And some other people I don't really talk too. After everything that has happened, I think it brought Marcus and I closer. I mean we almost died together so I guess that would be normal.

"Try this" I said holding an orange in my hand for Marcus to try. We were at his house sitting at the dining table. I shove it in his mouth and he chewed it nodding his head. "It's good" I smiled hoping he would change something he said not to long ago "But it's still the worst color" My face dropped to a frown and he smirked and saw Regan looking at us with a smile.

"What?" Marcus asked confused and not gonna lie I was confused also. "You guys dating" Regan asked us and I tried not to make my face turn red. "No" we both signed at the same time and we looked at each other up and down but then looked at Regan giving her look like she's crazy.

"Mom Regan's bullying us" His mom turned around and looked at Regan and she put her hands up in surrender even though she didn't hear what her brother had said, his mom giggled at Regan's action.

"Why don't you guys go out and play" His mom suggest and Marcus and I look at each other and I shake my head. I'm still kind of scared about going outside, like we fully aren't in the clear yet, Marcus dad said that they're 3 aliens and we only got one of them. What if they find us...

"Come on, I'm sure It'll be fine" Marcus said snapping me out of my thoughts "ok" I said and we get up and head out the door. "Be back before sunset" His mom said before the door closes and we walk really close to each other. Well I kind of made the first move because I'm still scared considering I'm outside right now.

"Your gonna be fine okay. We're not even gonna go far" I nod my head. I still feel really shaken up and then I feel something touch my hand. I was about to slap it but then, I felt fingers intertwine with mine. Let me find out! If Marcus gotta crush on me, I will not hesitate on one thing at all, We're gonna be together forever. I can see it now, everything will be Orange, haha.

"What you smiling about?" He said and I look at him and he was smirking at me, "oh nothing, just thinking about oranges!" I let go of his hand and run always from him and I hear his footsteps right behind and that's how we spent the rest of our afternoon, just hanging out being kids and having fun. Then we see the sun setting so he walks me home and I got to my bed. Would I really consider dating Marcus. I mean we're still really young but then again, young love you know. Ok, maybe I will be a little hesitant.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I run into Marcus house and go to Marcus room and he wasn't there and I start looking everywhere for him. His mom came to my house and said Marcus had locked himself in the bathroom- oh duh he's in the bathroom. I run towards the bathroom door and jiggle the knob and it was locked of course.

"Marcus open the door" I said knocking the door, what is this kid doing? "Go away Athena" he said with his voice cracking. Is he crying, now he really has to let me in.

"Marcus your crying, please open the door!" I said knocking on the door and knocking harder as time goes on. It's been a couple of minutes and I was about to give up but, then I heard him unlock the door. As soon as he open the door I give him the biggest hug in the world everrrr. He hugs me back and I hear him sniffle and I just wanted cry and he puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"It's okay, what's wrong?" I asked in a calming voice and I didn't expect him to answer so soon. "It's my dads birthday today" he said. Now it makes sense. I don't blame him, he was so scared about himself dying if turned out being Lee out of all people. What really makes me confused is that Evelyn didn't seem that affected, does she even know that it's his birthday. I mean that was her husband. Then again Marcus actually had to witness his fathers death.

"Aw Marcus I'm so sorry" I said trying to comfort him and he sits on the lid of the toilet.

"I mean nobody in the house is talking about it at all, I don't even think anyone cares really." I listen to him talk and such.

"But I don't know" he said lastly and he looks back at me. Oh god here we go, why are we looking at each other like this. I don't like feelings, can I be a sociopath. I feel my face start to get really red and then we hear a faint. "Marcus...."

Cliffhanger and I don't think I'm sorry about it 🤭. Yeah I know this chapter is really short but, I should update soon... I think, IM TRYING GUYS!!! Also, almost at 1k OMGGG. Thanks for 900 😆

Word Count: went from 1024 to 1039 words

in case my old readers are confused. I edited a little bit of this chapter and chapter 005 as well ❤️