Chapter 1

Missy And Summer Was In The Living Room. They Were Waitng For Luke And Niall To Come Home From Touring. There Kids Were Upstairs Sleeping . Missy And Summer Was Watching The Conjuring. Then Just At A Scary Part Was When Luke And Niall Came From The Back Door. An Jumped In The Living Room And Scared The Crap Outta Missy And Summer.Both Of The Girls Jumped Up And Gave Their Man And Hug And Kiss.Then Missy And Lukes Daughter Savannah Started Crying Also Summer And Niall's Son Roman Started Crying . They All Went In The Kids Room And Luke Picked Up Savannah And Niall Picked Up Roman. Luke Said How About All Six Of Us Got Out To Dinner. Missy And Summer Both Said Yeah Sounds Great .Can You Two Handle Them While We Get Ready? The Boys Said Yeah Don't Worry. So Then Missy And Summer Went And Picked There Outfits. Then Took Turns Getting In The Shower. Missy Just Got Done In The Shower And Summer Was In The Shower. Missy Went Into Her And Luke's Room To Finish Getting Ready. Missy Was Doing Her MakeupWhen Luke Came Behind Her And Wrapped His Arms Around Her Waist. Tonight Was A Special Night For Missy And Luke Because Luke Planned On Proposing To Missy.Everyone Knew That He Was Going To .Then Summer And Niall Yelled And Asked If We Were Ready ?? Missy And Luke Said Yes. Missy Grabbed Savannah And Summer Grabbed Roman . They Put Them Both In A Car Seat. Then They Got In Luke Drove And Missy Sat In The Passenger Seat. While Summer And Niall Sat In The Very Back.