Whack! - Felix

🌷 little Felix and I.N
⚠️ mentions blood

"Ahhhh!" Felix screamed with laughter, as he ran in and out of his hyungs rooms, being chased by Jisung

"Raahhh! I'm gonna get you, Felix!" Jisung mused, holding his hands out like claws. Felix scampered around in a small circle, flinging his arms wildly. He screeched and smiled, tackling Jisung to the floor.

Chan watched from the kitchen where he was washing some dishes and smiled to himself. Felix used to be so incredibly shy when regressed, that he wouldn't even speak up to use the bathroom. The poor thing always had an accident and felt guilty for it hours afterwards. It took time, but eventually Felix got used to his hyungs taking care of him and finally relaxed. He was still struggling with communication in his headspace, so the boys all learned some basic sign language to help him out.

"Channie hyung! Help! I'm being attacked by a wild Felix!" Jisung said, tickling Felix's sides.

"Oh no!" Chan said.

Felix rolled off of Jisung and pranced away to the bathroom, holding up his fist with his thumb tucked under his pointer finger. Jisung nodded and watched him shut the door.

"I swear he never runs out of energy." Jisung sighed, kneeling on the wooden floor.

Chan chuckled to himself. "Yeah, you should take out his trains. Those will keep him occupied for awhile."

"More like ten minuets!" Jisung said, scratching his head. It was worth a shot though, so Jisung grabbed the bin of toy train tracks and trains from the near by shelf and started taking out some pieces.

Felix returned shortly, the cuffs of his sleeves damp, and gasped at the trains. He giggled excitedly and got to work, making a complex design.

"Remember to roll up your sleeve when you wash your hands, bud." Chan said, sitting down next to him. Felix nodded silently and grabbed a bridge piece.

Soon enough, Felix had finished his track and started racing his trains around on it. Chan could hear the nonverbal boy making humming noises in his throat for train sounds. He knew that one day they would hear little Felix's voice, but not quite yet. Fifteen minutes later Felix plopped himself down on Chan's lap and lifted an invisible cup to his lips.

"Are you thirsty, lixie?" Chan asked. Felix nodded and jumped up from Chan's lap, running to the fridge. Chan followed him and grabbed a green sippy cup from the cabinet, while Felix took the half full jug of apple juice out of the fridge.

"Hm." Felix hummed you get Chan's attention, so he would take the juice.

"Thank you, Lixie." Chan praised, ruffling the mess of hair on Felixs head. Felix stood happily on his tip toes and watched Chan poor his drink. Jisung watched from afar and stood up to check his phone in his room.