[xx] PRANK.

boss zoë 🤪

12:12 PM
Oh Y/N, my dear friend~!

what is it omg

if sir moblit sees me slacking off
again he'll take my phone so pls
hurry up

Ugh ignore the man, bby.
He's like a mom we never
asked for.

LMAO OK true

so what do you want boss

You

Jk

Or am I

uhhhh, okay

✓ sent 12:14 pm

sent 12:14 pm

THAT FEELS LIKE REJECTION
SMH

well it is!!

what do you want boss

I HAVE THOUGHT OF A PRANK

oh boy

PRINT ALL THE ANNOYING
MEMES YOU HAVE AND LET'S
TAPE IT ON EACH CUBICLE

PLEASEEE HELP ME WITH THIS

I WANNA ANNOY MOBLIT

what did he do now

HE BANNED FOODS IN MY LAB

MY LAB!!!

MY GODDAMN LAB!

I'M THE BOSS OF THIS
ESTABLISHMENT!!

NO ONE BANS ME FROM DOING
SOMETHING

lol the police can

Shush

Will you help me? 🥺

idk i don't want to get in trouble
again lol

I'll treat you lunch later pleaseee

👀

alright fine but if sir moblit
catches me, i'm gonna snitch

Thank you!

— ❂ —

     your patience was running out as you stood in front of the printer, glaring at the colorful papers that kept coming out of the machine. you grabbed one by one, grumbling to yourself.

     "why did i even agree to this?" you mumbled tiredly, grabbing another paper and placing it under the growing stack you had in your hands. the room you were in was small, an office space for papers, pens, and such. there was a printer, a photocopy machine, and a paper shredder neatly placed in the side.

     the small room was somehow calming, the printer noises echoing throughout its small walls. the stress of researches and experiments weighed on your shoulder but when you were alone in a quiet place without any people bothering you, all worries seemed to disappear.

     sadly, it was soon broken when the door creaked open. you quickly stopped the printing and hid the papers behind your back before turning around to spot connie lugging around lazily, looking for something at the shelves.

     he sighed when he couldn't reach for what he was grabbing and he turned around to leave but stopped when he saw you awkwardly standing by the printer, suspiciously hiding your hands behind your back.

     "oh hey, y/n..." he greeted with an arched brow, "what's up?"

     "nothing, just printing some, uh, equations." you smoothly lied, flashing a smile to somehow get him off your back.

     if he wasn't suspicious before, he was more suspicious now. the way you stood in front of the printer awkwardly with hands behind your back gave him red warning bells that continued to ring, deafly blaring in his ears.

     "hm, something's off..." he dragged out with narrowed eyes.

     you laughed a little too loudly and shrugged, "off? what? nothing's off, what are you talking about?" you questioned quickly, jumbling your words in the process.

     he took a step towards you, hands on his hips. you tentatively stepped backwards, your back hitting the table the printer was in. connie took this as a chance to corner you, his short arms trapping you between the table and his short statue.

     you didn't allow yourself to submit and instead glared at your short friend, holding his gaze. "yeah, something's definitely off..."

     "yeah? what is it, then, smartypants?"

     he scoffed at the nickname before smirking, "you're planning something with boss, huh?"

     you shook your head quickly, "i-i'm not! what makes you even--"

     he intervened and pulled away from you, crossing his arms instead. "you're going on a date with boss and you didn't tell me!"

     "what?!" you exclaimed, surprised.

     "why didn't you tell me? i thought i'm your best friend!" he whined, "why keep it a secret from me?"

     you shook your head and waved your hands, trying to get rid of his thoughts with confused frantic eyes. "i'm not going on a date with boss, you idiot!"

     he frowned and sighed, "yeah, right. explain to me why they asked me a while ago where you were and how you both were going to be late for your lunch date." he emphasized, raising a brow and waited for you to explain.

     they said that? you thought. before your thoughts could wander off to useless assumptions, you glared down at the buzzcut male and flipped him off.

     "just because they called it a lunch date doesn't mean it's a romantic date, con! they were just asking me for a favor and they're going to treat me in return," you explained quickly.

     he let out a chuckle and slowly shook his head, turning his back on you to leave the small silent room. "right."

     connie gripped the handle and opened the door but before he could leave, he gave you one last teasing look. "don't be so oblivious, y/n. it's not a cute look."

     and with that, he left the room and shut the door, leaving you with millions of questions running inside your head.