[lvi] HOME.

WARNING:
sexual content

     it was around two in the morning when you and hange decided to head back. the crowd already dispersed and some of your friends had gone home, claiming that they were too tired and wasted to keep partying.

     after your lover said their goodbyes to some of the government officials, you and hange made your way to the parking lot with hands entwined with each other. you had hange's suit jacket around your form, leaving them with a white long-sleeved polo.

     and once again, you found them smoking hot. how do they do it?

     "you really shouldn't wear something so short," they muttered lowly amidst the comfortable silence, "you get cold easily... and someone else always looks at you the way i do." they finished, eyes trained on your exposed cleavage but soon looked away.

     you smiled as you opened the door to the passenger side and climbed in, with hange following soon after. "sorry," you laughed sheepishly, "but i look pretty, right?"

     hange hummed as an agreement, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot. "but..." they dragged on before placing a warm hand on your thigh, "it would look better on the floor."

     you cleared your throat and looked away, clearly flustered. 

     the car ride back to your home was quiet. it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, in fact, there was something lingering in the air that clearly made you too hot and bothered. it was a monster beneath the two of you that chewed on your inner desires and hunger.

     you've done it multiple times with the brown-haired scientist but waiting never failed to make you more excited than ever. hange had teased you so much throughout the night, how could you exactly keep your underwear on when they left you breathless with just a touch?

     sliding the key into the keyhole, you unlocked the door and stepped in. you took a deep breath, rubbing your eyes before walking towards the shoe rack beside the door to place your heels at the side.

     and as you were about to head to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, you were suddenly trapped between the wall and your loving partner. their lips were already on top of yours, rough and quick as they kissed you deeper. you shuddered and leaned in, your arms wrapping itself around their neck to pull them close.

     their suit jacket was now on the floor but both of you didn't care. you were too busy relishing in the softness of each other's lips. their rough way of handling you sent a tingle to your core and when they bit on your lower lip harshly, you whimpered against their mouth.

     you could feel their hands circle to your back where they slowly unzipped your dress. it quickly fell to the floor and you shudder at the coldness of their fingertips that competed with the wall's icy temperature.

     now you were left with a pair of lace underwear and hange's eyes never left your form, a smirk decorating their lips while tracing figures on your exposed skin.

     they went back to kissing you but it was now soft and sweet unlike earlier. "jump," they ordered against your lips. you did what you were told to and they grabbed your legs to encircle around their waist before carrying you to the bedroom. among the walk, they managed to remove your remaining clothes without even setting you down.

     you never knew hange could be this strong.

     the fluffiness of the mattress hit your back soon after. hange's lips detached from yours, making you pout slightly. hange only chuckled at this and cupped your cheeks, gazing at you affectionately with hues full of love.