Day 2 (night)

I woke up just as it had gone dark outside. The room was empty apart from me and two other ill-looking people slumped on grass mats on the floor. I wasn't naked anymore and instead was wearing some kind of brown itchy shirt that hung below my knees and darker brown, also itchy trousers underneath. It looked like they had just picked the first clothes they could see as it had holes in it and it was clearly far too large for my small frame.

I got up from the bed almost starving. The healing had clearly sucked the energy out of me to the point at which my stomach hurt from hunger. I needed to eat. I walked out of the hut. It was a small wooden shelter. A basic box made of mossy slightly rotten wood which clearly hadn't been treated to withstand the weather. There were fairly large gaps between the planks. probably to reduce the wood needed with wooden supports perpendicular to hold them together. These were more evenly shaped with square faces as well as rectangular ones.

I pushed on a heavy thick wooden door with rusty hinges and a round hole in the door instead of a handle. I was inside what looked like a small town or large village. There were probably just over 100 houses each looking very small and cheap to make. The building where I was left was draftier than the houses and the houses had complete walls with the gaps filled in with wattle and daub walls and actual door handles. The rooves were also rotting made of thatch

The village was quiet with nobody walking around. Perhaps it was because it was nighttime. That made me think for a moment. I wondered if this actually was a game world or just another world like a game. Perhaps the villagers were NPCs or perhaps they were actual people. That worried me because if they were real people I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to feed from them. Although I was sure I'd be able to in a life or death situation and likely get used to it.

After a walk around somebody spotted me walking around."Who are you!?" They growled as if trying to get me out of the village. It was a short woman wearing a woollen brown dress and a hood over her head. She looked fairly old and tired but was probably only about 40. She also had light brown hair and green eyes. But their hair was thick and greasy only sticking slightly out of her hood and sparsely spotted with greys"

"I just left the hospital building," I said. It was very odd hearing a feminine voice coming out of me.
"Hospital?" she asked perplexed. She clearly didn't know what that was. "Recovery room?" I said questioning myself. She paused for a few moments but still didn't seem to know what I was on about. "Healing building??" I said again. She seemed to understand that time but looked at me funny as if I had said the strangest thing to her. I started to walk off but she spat in my general direction. It was probably one of the warmest welcomes I had ever had into another inhabited place(Sarcasm just in case you didn't notice)

I walked a bit further but nobody was around. I decided that it was probably as good a time as any to try and drink my first person. People were going to bed, they didn't know me or even know I was in the village and the village seemed quite isolated as it was bordered on 2 sides by dense coniferous woodland and on the other sides there were only 2 narrow winding roads out due to the hilliness of the area. I crept as silently as I could manage around listening into people's houses to see if I could hear anybody awake. Usually, I'd hear movement or chatter inside. Most houses were full of people sometimes even with grandparents, parents, and children all living in the same house. This made it harder for me as the chance at every one of them being asleep was lower with more of them.

It wasn't until the seventh house that I found it to be silent. I tried to open the door but found that it was being obstructed. There were no locks on the doors. The door handles didn't even move. But it seemed something heavy had been placed on the other side of the door to stop it from opening while they were home. It made little sense to me as it meant the only time when people couldn't get in was when they were inside.