Day 6 (Night)

They placed the cage down somewhere else and then smashed open the wooden bars using some kind of tool. I jumped out at such an intense velocity it caused the rest of the cage to splinter apart into tens more pieces. I charged at them towards the large dark iron-looking bars. I ran at them but they had the same effect as the small cage but on a larger scale. So I ran back across the room and stole the stick they had used to break the box.

I then Thrust the stick between the bars but it too came out of the other side. It seemed the effect was one way and they could go in but I couldn't get out. I then smacked the stick into the ground with my full strength. The despite being metal folded up like if you were to place a string on the floor. The ceiling probably also had a magic effect on it.

I was stuck.

The only way I could think of to get out was to use my magic. But how did I do that without my keyboard? I knew nothing about how to conjure up spells. I tried thinking about poses and movements game characters often did but it wasn't consistent between franchises. I tried those of previous games made by Gholl Gamez (the creators of Platinum Void) But nothing worked. I tried visualising keyboard controls but nothing would happen. I decided to have a look around at my surroundings. There were multiple cages around like mine. All of which were empty. Apart from one which contained a man that looked suspiciously like the prisoner that you see when you first start up a game of The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

But he doesn't seem to be able to see me.

I decide to rest for a while knowing I wouldn't be going anywhere in the near future. A couple of hours later a man was thrown into the cell next to me he had an overpowering sensation to him. He almost seemed to be radiating some kind of heavy energy. It came off him in pulses. He then starts grunting and waves of energy explode out of him against the bars. I had never felt anything that strange in my life.

Then it struck me. Perhaps that was magic. Perhaps if I could think about the sensations of that strange pulse I'd be able to draw out my magical power. I focussed on trying to pull the energy from around me and then gave up. It was more likely I had energy inside myself like MP in a game. After all, I was probably like a game character. After all, I did heal and look like one. Inside myself, I found so much of the energy I couldn't even touch it. It was completely alien from the magic the man was using. It seemed corrupt and destructive. It even seemed unholy. I could sense 2 different kinds, likely the dark and blood magics. The dark one seemed corrupting, uncontrollable and powerful. Whereas the blood looked easy to manage and even more powerful but seemed to need an external source almost. I could sense that the hungrier I got the harder it would be to draw upon that magic and the smaller the deposit would get. I tried to pull on the blood magic and try and use it because it could be easily controlled but it was impossible. Not only did I not know how to draw its power but the supply was quite small. It didn't matter that I had eaten a whole large family. The fact that it had almost been a week was enough to have caused the power to almost completely fade.

I couldn't draw upon the dark magic either. I didn't know how. But I knew I wouldn't get anywhere with the blood magic so I kept at trying the dark magic.