Year 47 Day 13

Suddenly during my stage of what seemed like some kind of hibernation, I felt a Burning Against my foot. It was intense and I felt as if it was killing me. I seemed to be caked in crumbly partially frozen black rock. I wriggled with my full strength but could only really move the leg that stuck slightly out of the surface. Eventually, I felt my leg getting squashed between two rough dry relatively soft objects. I was pulled right out of the rock. I coughed violently and piles of dust came out of my mouth. I coughed and spluttered choking. It felt as if I hadn't used my lungs in years. The muscles were completely wasted and I could hardly breathe at all despite my lungs almost being emptied of dust now. I felt myself being squashed and then the grip loosened. I could hear voices but they seemed distant. They were muffled and very quietly making it hard for me to understand. I then started to rise at an alarming rate. I had risen 9 metres in only 1 second. I then started to see what had grabbed me better. Below me was 14 metres of stone statue. I seemed to be near the chest of the statue. It was very simple, however. Clearly not designed as a decoration. And if it was it would have been some bizarre modern art. It was a large stone humanoid shape with 2 fingers and a thumb on the end of each arm. The legs became much thicker near the bottom rather than having feet for stability. And it didn't have a head. Instead, there was some kind of rock mound with a small gap on it's back. I was then dropped onto a shoulder when the fingers let go. The shoulders were broad about 8 or 9 m across. They were completely flat with rounding only on the edges. In the middle of the shoulders was the bulge. About 1 metre high and 3 metres wide with a smooth slope all the way. There was a small round hole in the back of the mound. Somebody crawled out. "vet war joo gong barrered hier?" Said a short woman with short dark blonde hair and green eyes. I didn't quite understand what she was saying although the words seemed quite similar to English. I wasn't really sure what gong, vet or barrered could mean but the rest was relatively similar to English. She was probably asking something to do with why I was there. I obviously couldn't tell her the truth. She might not be able to understand me anyway so I replied with. "I got lost" The oldest and least useful trick in the book probably. She didn't seem to understand me so I added in a bunch more words while keeping the meaning roughly the same to get more similar words into the mix. "This person(pointing at self) was walking and doesn't know where this place is located." I thought that adding where and located would mean that at least one of them would spark some kind of understand me. She seemed to somewhat understand what I had said. "Det im" She waved her arm towards the small hole in the lump.

I then crawled into the hole. It was quite narrow despite her being very small. She was probably not much bigger than me! She was probably mid 150s in height (5'0 to 5'2). The hole was relatively deep It also arched downward into the rock statue. It then opened into a small room. The room was about 3x2x2 metres in width, length and height. Respectively. The room's walls were completely the dark grey stone the entire structure was made out of. The walls were lined with an all too familiar magic aura. The same aura that was present in the walls of my cell. The magic that would cause things to return out the other side. I hit the wall just to check and it hurt alto. My hand had just gone straight through and smashed into the rock on the other side.

"ka baarier only soudlen wan woi" She said laughing at me. She probably meant that the barrier was only effective from the other side as it had sounded like she had mentioned the barrier one way. That made me feel like an idiot as I knew that perfectly well from the time the guard put the stick through the barrier. I continued and then started to notice my hunger. I had been slightly unaware of my hunger because my stomach had been filled with dust but as I coughed more and more of it up my hunger increased. The woman was starting to seem extremely appealing. Her skin was pale but I could see red flushes in her cheeks from where the blood was nice and close to the skin. I started to salivate but she didn't notice. "I will quer joo to ka narest tone" She said. I didn't really listen as she was becoming more and more appealing by the second. I coughed up more dust and another wave of extra lust flushed in. I could hear her heart throbbing in her chest It was relatively fast. Beating probably 80 to 90 beats per minute. Perhaps she had been exercising recently. I coughed up more dust and then lost control entirely. I exploded towards her in a mighty flash step. The rock on the floor of the room cracked relatively deeply despite being very strong and thick. I reached her in a blink's speed and tore a chunk out of her neck with my teeth I then clamped my lips over the would and let the blood gush into me. Filling me with sweet sweet bliss. I completely drained her in 20 odd seconds. Then I sat down on the floor still entirely famished. 1 small human wasn't enough. I needed at least 12 people to even satisfy me. I must have been buried for a very long time.