*smh* Sam

Hazel: okay, from what I've heard-

Raph: why did your phone go off twenty times in a row?!

April and Wendy: it only went off eight times dude! *share a look* Well that's new

Donnie: *looks back and forth between the redheads and blushes darkly*

Dipper: what's happening??? *raises an eyebrow*

Stan: I just want to watch a fight!!.... Or at least some drama-

Hazel: well you're in luck Stanley, that's basically what's gonna be happening right now, all because of my cousin Sam, or if you want her account- Weirdie77!!

Mabel and Mikey: what do you mean by "account"??

Hazel: it doesn't matter, what matters is that we got questions and dares to do!! I'll start off with the hard one first, she asked "do any of you think someone in the room is cute??" Let's go in alphabetical order, so first is-

Donnie and Hazel: April, do you think anyone in the room is cute??

April: well..... do I have to answer the question??

Hazel: yep!

Leo: I didn't know we'd start off with something like this.... what's up with him?? *points his thumb at Dipper*

Dipper: *blushing darkly as he tries to hide under his hate* n-n-nothing!

Mabel and Stan: *start laughing hysterically*

April: *thinking she could get her answer past everyone since those two are laughing loudly* C-Casey....

Casey: *awkwardly chuckles, but it can be mistaken for nervous chuckling*

Hazel: *rolls eyes* okay, let's move on to the next person... Casey, you think anyone is cute in the room??

Casey: *blushes darkly* w-w-well, Casey Jones thinks Casey is cute e-enough.......

Raph: you know what the question meant Casey!

Mabel: *calms down and wipes a tear away*

Casey: *sighs* fine, I kinda thought April was the one for me, but a certain brunette has caught Casey's eye.....

Hazel and Mabel: *blushing thinking he meant her, then notices the other blushing* he meant me, I don't know why you're blushing.....

Melody: wouldn't it be weird for the adults to answer this question??

Ford: she probably isn't gonna let us answer so we won't feel like pedophiles...

Hazel: *clears her throat* anyways, Dipper, same question-

Dipper: *is still blushing darkly* .......

Wendy: just answer the question Dipper!! Ya know you want too!~

Dipper: *sighs* o-okay...... H-Hazel, I kind of think you're cute

Casey: *glares daggers at Dipper*

April, Mikey and Raph: *notice Caseys glare*

Mikey: *smugly laughs*

Hazel: *blushes darkly* o-okay... Donnie, your turn to answer the q-question

Donnie: *barely blushes* what's your name? *looking at Wendy*