Okay guys hear me out

At the end of Episode 17, Yua Yaiba (Valkryie) receives a call that Crushing Buffalo Progrise Key developed by Zaia has been stolen. The person who stole it is an unknown individual who wore black cloak which is revealed that this person is a female is holding a stolen progrise key and a RaidRiser possibly created by her.

In Episode 18, she gave a RaidRiser by attaching it to Rentaro Tachibana's waist and gave him the Crushing Buffalo Progrise Key.

The RaidRiser is able to make human berserk by hacking them through Zaia Spec developed by Gai. In this case Rentaro use the Crushing Buffalo PK and a RaidRiser to transform into Crushing Buffalo Raider. Good news is that he is defeated by Thouser (Gai Amatsu) without injuries which Rentaro return back to normal.

My speculation is that this mysterious woman who might possibly create the RaidRiser to hack human might be the fourth member of Metsuboujinrai.net!

Some info for you guys, Raiders are monsters transformed from humans.

A human recruited by a mysterious figure to become a Raider is provided with a RaidRiser and a Progrise Key, which the person uses to transform into the associated Raider form.

One more thing!

The meaning of the four kanji characters on the logo each represents a description of the organization:

- (Metsu/Horobi) means "destruction". It is also the name of Horobi.

- (Bo) means "death"
- (Jin) means "quick". It is also the name of Jin.

- (Rai/Ikazuchi) means "thunder". It is also the name of Kamen Rider Ikazuchi, aka Spaceman Raiden the Astronaut HumaGear that were hacked by Metsuboujinrai.net to become their sleeper agent which Raiden doesnt know that he is a sleeper agent.

The fact that the kanji in MetsubouJinrai.net represent its members is acknowledged in episode 14 by Isamu (Vulcan) during an A.I.M.S. meeting conducted by Yua. Isamu also theorizes that there might be another member with the remaining kanji.

Which means that mysterious woman with black cloak who create RaidRiser might be the fourth member of Metsuboujinrai.net! She could have a kanji "亡" (Bo) inside her name!!!

So what do you think ? Leave a comment below and tell me what is your on mind after you read this chapter! Do you think she might be the fourth member ?