DX Ohma Zi-O Driver

The Heisei Kamen Riders have passed through this era. It's time to pass that power down to the future. IWAE at the birth of the new king!
(A/N: Opening narration Episode 1-16)

Oma's Day! The judgment day marking the end of the Kamen Rider era. Is it the end of history or just the beginning? Choose our future!
(A/N: Opening narration Episode 17-29)

The Heisei Kamen Riders have passed through this era. Inheriting all the powers, a new legend is beginning. IWAE at the birth of the true king!
(A/N: Opening narration Episode 30-40)

The Heisei Kamen Riders have passed through this era. With their powers now gathered, the curtain rises upon the final battle. Open the way to the future of the true king!
(A/N: Opening narration Episode 41-48)

IWAE! The one to inherit all Rider powers, the time king who will rule over the past and the future! His name is Kamen Rider Zi-O!

IWAE! The one to surpass all Riders, the time king who will rule over the past and the future! His name is Kamen Rider Zi-O II! This is the moment a new curtain of history opens!

IWAE! The power of three men have apparently gathered. The monarch who will possibly create the future. And his name is Kamen Rider Zi-OTrinity! This is the moment a new history was created.

IWAE! No... words are no longer necessary... However, we must relish this moment before our very eyes!

IWAE! My demon king shall defeat the fake demon king! A moment to prove who deserves to be the time king!

IWAE! The Ultimate Time King who reaches over the space and time, and reigns over the past and future. His name is Ohma Zi-O! We are now reaching the last page of history itself!