一 13

Time was ticking.

And with each passing second, she was beginning to feel more and more uncomfortable, her hands at her sides, itching to grasp any sort of weapon.

All because she had been stupid enough to actually enter the house. She should have just tried to escape when she had the chance, but she'd gotten so caught up in the alluring and mysterious charm these boys held that she'd missed her window of opportunity.

Rina hadn't been lying when she thought to herself that if she played her cards right, these boys would be her way out of the prison. They were, and it was almost pathetic, how easily Mark and Lucas had allowed her to tag along.

Or maybe they did have their reasons, but of what use she could be to them, she was clueless about.

Ten must've sensed her discomfort, gesturing for her to take a seat on the couch while the others went about their business. She could almost feel a cold gaze on the back of her neck as she made her way to the couch, chills running down her spine as she turned and made eye contact with the dimpled boy who had been smiling less than a second ago. She almost snorted.

At least one of them was careful. Jaehyun didn't seem to trust her yet, and she had no reason to make him do so. She wasn't planning on staying with these boys for very long, possibly just long enough to get a bit of food, clothes and perhaps some money, before she was out of here.

She glanced up again from the carpeted floor, noticing that Jaehyun's gaze was off her and now on the blue haired male he conversed with, whose name she had learned was Jungwoo.

Ten sat beside her, stretching much like a lanky cat, smiling.

"It's been a while since you've been out, right?" He asked her, brightly. All she could do was nod awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with him.

There's was something distinct about him, a feeling or a characteristic that she couldn't quite identify, that made her feel like she had known from somewhere before.

"What's your full name?" He asked her. Instantly, her eyes narrowed, fingers lightly clutching the orange material of her jumpsuit.

"Come to think of it, I don't even know your name." Jaehyun spoke up, walking over to them. He was staring down at her, she could tell.

"So what is it?" He demanded. She didn't answer. "Answer." He said.

"Her name is Rina." Lucas answered, Rina looking up as the man re entered the room.

"I didn't ask you, Lucas." Jaehyun said, raising an eyebrow as he shifted his gaze from her to him. "She can't talk, so there isn't any point in asking her." Lucas replied, taking a seat beside her.

Jaehyun fell silent, before saying, "Do you even know anything about her?"

"No." Lucas said, shrugging. "And yet," irritation and incredulity underlying in every syllable that slipped out of Jaehyun's mouth, "You brought her here, to our home."

Lucas hummed in affirmation, and when Rina glanced at him, arrogance glimmered in his eyes, a cocky smirk playing on his face. "She's harmless." Lucas waved a hand in her direction.

Harmless?

She wanted to scoff, and had she had her voice, she would have asked him whether he remembered the time she attacked him for trying to inject her.

"Weren't you in third level of the prison?" Jungwoo spoke softly. "And wasn't she in your cell?"

Rina understood the implication, and merely sat up straighter, frowning in the blue haired's direction.