Chapter 32

"Someone call?" Luke asked.

"Master Luke?" Rey asked, surprised.

"Hi kid..." Luke says "Ben, Owen"

Rey grabbed Ben's hand, remembering what had happened between him and his uncle in the past.

Ben nodded to Luke. Feeling Rey's hand in his was comforting, despite his concern. If all three of them had the same nightmare, then there must be more to it than just a simple nightmare.

"Uncle Luke... Rey, Owen and I have been having the same nightmare. What do you think it means?" Ben asked.

"I know you and Rey have a connection so that could cause it, but I don't know why Owen would be having them."

"Uncle Luke... I'm afraid... for Rey. In every nightmare I see her fall at the hand of Palpatine." Ben answered.

"Palpatine this could be worse then we thought" another voice said.

Rey Ben and Hux turned to look in the direction the voice had come from.

Standing there was the blue figure of a young Jedi Knight

"Ben, Owen meet your grandfather" Luke said.

Ben looked at the figure, surprised. "Grandfather?" he asked.

Anakin smiled "Ben, Owen......Rey"

Hux just sit there looking shocked and depressed.

"You're... Darth Vader?" Rey asked surprised and confused. He was not at all what she had imagined, he was so... young and he reminded her so much of Ben.

"No....and yes unfortunately, Darth Vader died when Luke saved me from the dark side " Anakin replied.

Rey nodded, then smiled at him. Then she looked at Ben. "You are more like your grandfather than you ever knew."

Ben smiled at her. "Thank you," he said, then he turned to Anakin. "What should we do, grandfather? How can we stop Palpatine? I can't lose Rey."

"I'm not sure I thought I killed him years ago maybe if...one moment I'll be right back" Anakin disappeared for a moment reappearing with master yoda "when in doubt, always get Master Yoda," he said.

Rey smiled at that.

"Master Yoda, we need your help. We keep having visions and nightmares of Palpatine. And we keep seeing Rey die, we have to do something." Ben said, the panic in his voice was more obvious than he had intended.

"Calm down young Solo. Learn to let go of all you fear to lose, you must. Happy you be, a part of the Force she will become." Yoda replied.

"So... I should just let her die?" Ben asked, sounding upset.

"It's okay, Ben," Rey whispered in a gentle voice. "I'm not afraid to die."

"No don't say that you'll make it worse" Anakin said remembering Padmé "and master Yoda not the best advice."

"Only kidding I am, wrong I was when I spoke those words to you. To the Dark Side they led you." Yoda looked at Rey, Ben and Hux. "Work together you must. Rests in your hands does the fate of the galaxy."

"No pressure," Hux mumbles.

"Rey, young Solo, strong is the Dark Side... yet pierce it can the smallest candle. More than a candle love is... ignite the stars love can. A weakness it is not, to defeat Palpatine your love for one another you must embrace." Yoda said.

Rey looked at Ben and he timidly slipped his hand into her's.

Yoda turned to look at Hux. "Young Skywalker.... embrace the Force you must. Learn it's ways... hide from who you are, do not."

Hux looked at him for a moment confused and somewhat annoyed but he nodded anyway

"Now that's better advice" Anakin smiled.

Yoda smiled at him and nodded. "Too old to learn one never is."