MEET LILY

I walked, whole desperate down to the basement with that young police officer

I walked, whole desperate down to the basement with that young police officer. He just hardly walked me, ignoring my exhaustion. When he opened the jails in basement, I heard strange noises. As I was coming closer, I recognized it's crying. Female crying. I looked around, when I was in and then my look ended down. And that was the first time to see the most beautiful angelic human in whole wide world. On ground shaked brown haired small girl in torned white outfit. She was sobbing and trying to hide her face. I was first shocked where they taken me, but then she turned over me and my dark eyes met her lightly blue eyes, full od innocence.

I couldn't describe the feeling, I've never felt this before. It was like she hypnotised me or something, what haunted me, but surprisingly in good way. She looked at me back, but seemed way frightened, so quickly turned back, crying. "Ignore this psycho, here you go!" Police officer said, pushing me to sit on one of the chairs. I tried turn back at her, but then "Here we have him. I think your work is done here. Now I'll take it." Before me apperead overweight man with glasses, dearly looking at me, pointing the officer to leave. I was surprised from that man, he didn't behaved as the rest.

As the police officer disappeared, that stranger man almost smiled at me "So you was cheeky at Will, huh? Good job, really." I frowned "I haven't done anything-" He interrputed me, calmly "I know. That's why you're here. I'll get you out." In first I was confused, but as I've noticed his serious face, I couldn't felt better "Really?" He nodded, smiling. "But first, aren't you starving?" he asked and gave me plat with some sandwich. I gladly nodded and started to eat, I haven't eaten something so delicious as sandwich for so long. "Lily! Sweetie, it's time for lunch!" he suddenly called. I turned from the food and realized that he called the little girl, I've seen.

She walked slowly and tried not to shake anymore. She stared at me, but then she turned at the doctor. "Come here. I've made your favourites" he smiled at her as she sat and looked for her own sandwich. But she didn't even touched it, just stared at it. "Honey, you have to eat something. Please, you will feel better, alright?" Doctor tried to make her eat it. She looked at him, hopeless, but fortunately started eat as well. He gladly sighed, looking at me "This is John Rambo, dear. Don't worry you don't have to be afraid of him, he doesn't want hurt you. He's nice young man, right? Not like these up."

I nodded and then looked back at she. "Will you introduce to him?" Doctor nodded her to talk with me, but she looke she's very shy and somehow still little scared. "You's don't have to. It's fine" I said nicely, because I could clearly understand her feelings. I, myself, didn't liked talk to others, I was always rather silent. "Excuse her. She's mentally ill, since the day I found her in laboratory. She had quite brutal childhood" Doctor explained, stroking her hand. As he did that, I noticed her wrist, full of scars and bruises. Doctor gave me a look and continued "Her father was former scientist, but to me, he was a monster. His bloody experiments almost killed her, than helped. Fortunately I found her before one of these."

I looked sadly at that little innocent soul, whole of sadness and desperation and felt even worse. In war, I went through many torture, seen many cruelity, but making something like this to a child, that's a brutality as hell. I felt so bad for this loving face. If I found her father, I would clearly kill him, that's the only thing he deserves. I would never think I'll tell it, but even after all my loses and no interests to make some contact, this poor girl made me for one. "You's adopted her?" I asked, because I could see how loving and caring that elderly man is about her. "Not officially, but I raised her since she was kid. I never had chance to have family on my own, she's all I have. She's not only some patient, to me, she's my daughter" he explained.

I little smiled. After that injustice I felt before a while, this relationship seemed like a miracle to me. And somehow it made me happy for that girl, that she's at least now save. Even she will never feel the same again. "Does she speak?" I asked and hoped it's not that many questions, I didn't wanted somehow bother her. "She does. Sometimes. Only to these, she trust" he replied and I sighed "I'm not looking to get some trust, I guess." He waved his hand "It's about a time. I'm sure she could trust you, it needs just time. But that's not your thing. Your thing is now get out of here."

Then I actually realized I needed to escape. Strange, I totally forgot that and felt I would like to spend a little longer, but I really wanted get back home as soon as possible. "Yeah" I said, standing up to follow the doctor. I lastly turned at the girl and whispered "Goodbye, Lily." She stared at me confused, but then her eyes widen with surprise and almost seemed she will reply, but then I heard known coming voice "What you think you're doing with that shit?!" It was that stupid sheriff. I wanted walk to doctor, but suddenly sobbing of Lily made me turn back at her. All I needed to see were her eyes full of fear from him.

"It's my case. That man haven't done anything to you, you should let him go" Doctor said, returning back to me together with sheriff. "That's my thing, if I let him go. Not yours! Now move, he will go with me!" he shouted, pointing at me. "No, now it's my case and I'll solve it on my own!" Doctor protected me. Then sheriff took his gun, what didn't haunted only me, but doctor as well, because he had no weapons. "GO!" he yelled at me and I rather did so to not risk doctor's getting hurt. As doctor grabbed my arm to turn me back, sheriff, full of anger, accidentaly triggered the trigger and shot...

Here we are with new chapter in the day! I just couldn't wait to share my OC with you all. To be honest her story gonna be described more properly in next chapters, but I tried show there some of the most important things. I'm really excited how my OC and her relationship with Rambo going to turn out. And what do you think about the GIF, I guess it's not that bad lol. Anyway I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo