LEAVE

I widen my eyes of surprise

I widen my eyes of surprise. She slowly smiled, looking around. "I used to hid there as a kid" she said, nodding to the cage, we were leaving "I remember it was much bigger." I looked over here to ask her more, but then I get shot to shoulder. "Johny!" Lily yelled out as I was falling at ground from shock. "We got them! Encircle them!" I turned to see the bunch of these hunters. They found us. Lily hele me and tried help me to stand up, but then one of these grabbed her, dragging her away from me.

I grabbed my knife and cut his ankle. He yelled our from pain and let Lily out of his arms. "Run, quickly!" I called at her, but she shooked her head, knelting to me "No! I'm not leaving you." I wanted reject it, but then apperead other hunters, pointing with guns at us. I was excepting Lily's fear, but she was fully interested to study them. "Put the guns down" The eldest of these said, watching Lily with widen eyes. When they putted guns down, I've been really surprised. "Lily?" The man asked, softly, throwing his weapon away with gasp. Lily seemed to be shocked, but then she widen her eyes from happiness "Uncle..!"

I've been confused and surprised, but as they hugged and others checked Lily with surprising goodness, somehow I felt calmer. "I thought I'll never see you again" Lily said, gently sobbing. "They told us, you died. You won't imagine, how happy I am to know you're finally here" he said, stroking her on face "You really do look as Olivia,  beautiful and fearless.." Lily sadly smiled and then looked around "And where is she?" The question hitted him and others of hunters as well. Lily looked pretty nervous, but I sadly realized what actually happened.

"Lily, sweatheart..we're sorry" he said, mumbling and Lily's eyes filled with tears "Please..no..this can't be!" He sadly nodded, wrapping his arms around to comforting her. "She fought to end to get you, but they killed her before she would.." he explained sadly, trying to make Lily comfortable enough, while my dear one was painfully crying. "But now you're here. At home. And I'll not let them hurt you, I promise" he said, nodding at others "None of us." Lily looked over them, grateful,  then her view met with mine.

"But he won't be there" he suddenly said and Lily widen her eyes "W-hat? Uncle, he saved me! He's innocent, we must help him before these bastards find him!" He little desperately shooked his head "It would bring so much trouble, you'll be better without him, trust me. He must leave." Lily wanted to reject it, but I sadly intereputed them "I will. Now." He nodded over me, but Lily seemed totally desperate and sad about it "But his wound..I will at least cure it..."

He didn't liked the idea that much, I've seen it from his disgust. But what I should except from them? At least they treated Lily rightly. But in the end, he allowed it. "Then he will leave" he said, nodding over the way, back inside the woods. The he threw at me some kind of transmitter "It can be useful." I grabbed it, nodding to show I'm thankful for it. Lily wasn't really happy about their behavior about me, but felt grateful about chance to cure my wound and the transmitter.

"I'm sorry about them" she said, while she banged my shoulder. "It's fine, no worries" I muttered, trying to play cool. "I'll go with you" she suddenly said, but I shooked my head, sadly rejecting it "No..I can't put you in this anymore. I've promised your safety and I'll keep it. You deserve peaceful life. Not anythin' what awaits for me.." I couldn't believe this decision brought me much more pain than from my hurted shoulder.

She looked in my eyes, little crying and hugged me. I hugged her back, pretty tight, stroking her hair. I didn't planned get emotional, but I felt my face being wet and barely could held my sobbing back. I wished I could hold her like this forever..but I couldn't. I wished, I would  never lose her, but I knew it's the best for her. And if it's the best, then I'll be fine with it. When we turned, she stroked me on face like she was still studying me. "I'll never forget you, Johny" she whispered and I warmly wiped her tears "And I you..never, Lily."

We standed up and she walked me back inside the woods. "Here. I think it always brings you luck" she said, giving me back my knife. I smiled, taking it back. "I guess you brought me more luck" I muttered, leaving her hand behind. I wasn't sure, if she heard me, maybe I didn't wanted her to hear. "Lily! Let's go!" The male voice apperead suddenly. Lily sadly nodded, looking last time over me. She looked she wanted to tell me much more, but just the loving bright of her eyes were more than thousands words for me.

"Goodbye, Johny.." she said lovingly, running away from the woods. I watched how she dissapeared from the view, until she was gone for good. And I was again alone. I went through terrible loses my whole life, especially seeing all my friends dying. It still haunted me, knowing the fact, I have no one. All people I cared about are gone and now I losed even she. But I've seen it in better light, knowing the fact, she'll be safe. Finally. I sighed, walking the same way, we were running. Back to that old cover. Somehow I didn't cared about anything, just kept looking around.

I felt like she was still there. Her sad eyes of pure beauty watching mine or her gentle touches. I'm gonna miss her more than I could ever imagine. Since the day I met her and by every while her improving and courage she showed me...I little smiled about it. There will never be anyone who would be like her. She was an angel, guardian angel, I've never reached. But at least she had finally home and people treating her as she deserved. I knew, if I tried I would be that one as well, but the cruelity of our world didn't allowed it with them looking at me as some pariah.

But she looked at me so differently, so lovingly. I'll never forget that about her, never and ever. And although I knew her for only 2 days, every while with her was worth and I could feel more as usual man, standing by her side in good or bad. I sighed as I walked back inside the cover. Evening was slowly here and I needed to clear my head to think what I'm going to do next. As I knew, I was wanted now and these stupid cops will not give up on me. I had to think. For now I rather lied at ground and slowly tried fall asleep, holding the transmitter..

Here we are with new chapter! This was such a pain to write haha. I wasn't sure how it's going to turn out, but in the end I liked the result I've made. Luckily next chapters will follow more movie and include more fight and BLOOD as well. This was simply meant to be sad chapter of leaving each others. Also the GIF was hard work as well, cause my editing program sucks, but I'm sure it will be fine soon. Anyway I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo