ESCAPE

I couldn't believe it happened

I couldn't believe it happened. I stared here in shock, watching doctor bleeding. He sighed, slowly falling at ground. He killed him! I looked at the sheriff with widen eyes of disgust and shock. He threw the gun awqy, looking at me. Then we both turned at the dying doctor, lying on ground. "NO!" Lily suddenly yelled out, running up to him "PLEASE NO!" Suddenly I heard another coming voices "What's going on out there?!" Lily, whole of fear, turned up and seemed to be again shaking.

Then my view met with doctor's. "T-a-k-e..h-e-r a-away" he mumbled from last forces and then closed his eyes. I looked at him and then back at desperately crying and yelling Lily. I guess it was the last wish and as a real soldier, I had to kept it. I standed before Lily, staring at officers."Will?! What the fuck happened here?!" One of coming police officers asked as they came and shockingly studied everything around. "He killed him!" Sheriff said, pointing at me and my eyes widen with shock "No! That's a lie, he-"

But they didn't let me even finish "Catch him! And that little psycho as well, she will be useful!" I looked as two of these were trying grab Lily, so I quickly hitted them, who tried catch me on my own, and then pushed these two on wall away from her. "Come on!" I said, taking her arm to run away. She squeezed my arm back and followed me. As I was running, another ones pushed me on wall and she felt on the ground, watching it with shock as they beaten me. "Stay there!" I called at her, while I was beating them up back. As I finished the last one of them, I quickly lifted her up and ran to get out of here.

"Stop them!" Someone yelled behind us, but I ignored that and quickly grabbed my knife, they took me. We ran outside and I looked around. Then I noticed man on motorbike. I pushed him away from it, ruling it on my own. "Come on!" I called at Lily to sit, but she seemed she's too frightened of it. "Trust me!" I called at her desperetaly, noticing officers coming after us. When she saw that, she quickly sat behind me. "Hold on tight" I mumbled and started to ride.

"GET OUT!" I shouted as we were driving through the crowd, to get on road. Lily was holding me around my waist, tight, shaking a little. I still wasn't sure why I've done that. I've never cared too much about others, only my friends, who I losed anyway. These worries about this girl would brought much trouble, but something just made me taking her with me. It wasn't only the promise, that doctor wanted me to keep, when he wasdying. No, it was something else, some change in me. Suddenly as I drove at left I noticed the known cop car.

"That bastard" I thought, when I seen properly who's the driver. It was of course that sheriff. I tried ride same fast, but the car was quite faster, as I excepted. As we were on the road, I finally seen first hope, we actually had. All around town were woods, great big woods. I turned the way up to the hill. There were rocks everywhere. And I had finally an idea. "Now, hold tight!" I said to Lily and done big sharp skid, which cop car tried repeat but immediately broke down. It worked, exactly as I hoped!

But the motorbike stopped. I jumped down from it, pointing Lily to follow me "Come on, quickly!" She jumped from the motorbike, looking nervously around, but fortunately ran behind me. We walked between these rocks, getting up. Then I noticed old van. "This way" I said, taking her hand to help her reach one of these rocks. As I did that, I checked it, trying to find something what would help. I found only some wires. I sadly sighed and then in shock realized Lily is gone. "Lily?! LILY!" I called, jumping off the van, searching for her.

I noticed, she's around some old tractor, holding something. I calmly sighed for myself, when I was sure she's fin. Strange, I've never cared this much. She walked over me with some blanket or what it was. I checked it and realized, it would be quite good as clothes, since I had only torned top. "Good job, Lily" I said, putting it on myself. She almost seemed she's going to finally reply, but then we heard voice from down "I know you can hear me! YOU'RE BOTH FINISHED!" I knew that the car crash, will not stop him for long.

"We better go, quickly" I said, nodding Lily to run behind me. "You's can climb?" I asked her as I seen the waterfall with rocks around it. She slowly shooked her head and stared nervously over the rocks, we needed to reach. I sighed, trying make some plan, but then I looked down and noticed another cop cars coming. "Okey, you'll do exactly the same what I, fine?" I started, nodding her for it. She slowly stepped on one of these rocks, following me. "Don't worry, I'll catch you's if anything happens, fine?" I tried somehow comfort her, but it may didn't worked out.

I rather started climb to be sooner up, because that sheriff seemed he's climbing too. I get up on hill quickly, but Lily was completely terrified, but I could clearly see her diligence about that. "You's doin well. Just few more" I called at her and raised my hand to lift her to me. Then suddenly a sound of gunshot filled the air! Lily yelled out, but I caught her just in the moment. That asshole tried to shot her! I quickly lifted her in my arms and hid behind one rock. She was again shaking, trying to breath. She was whole of shock.

"It's fine, it's fine. Keep calm" I tried calm her down and making her silent. She tried to listen to me, but still looked she's in massive shock. I slowly checked behind the rock and noticed them talking and diving to all sides. "We better go" I said as I've seen that. Lily checked it too and nodded. We standed up and ran inside the woods, trying disappear from their view for good..

Here we are with new chapter! I tried make it little familiar to the movie, but I needed to change it enough to show important movements between Rambo x OC Lily, I tried write the best. Also what's your opinion on GIF, I guess I've should made better one, but I was too lazy lol. Anyway I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo