EPILOGUE

20 years passed

20 years passed. 20 years of another fights, meetings, loses, but the most..a faith. A faith in better days, in a freedom. Even in my age of 50 years, I still doesn't have the peaceful life, I always survived for. My life still misses the important half of me, which I never stopped searching for.

"Excuse me, you's know this woman?" I've been asking with old torned image from magazine, from house to house. "No, sorry." Been always the asnwer. It was a year of searching as usual civil man, people weren't afraid of. But I didn't felt like that. There were still these scars of my past, which going to haunt me until my death. Which wasn't that far, I guess..

I drove through a little village close to Mexico, searching with same image as well. This time, I sometimes, didn't even get some answer. Then I stopped by smaller house on edge of the whole village. I've noticed a quite familiar man, working on garden. I walked up to him, with same question I gave around 1000 people in one year. It was the only sentence I shared with them, actually. He looked over, when he noticed me "What do you want?"

I came to the fence of his house, taking the image. But before I would, I've realized, I've seen this face before. And it seemed he knew me as well, because his shocked face seemed very familiar to me. "I know you..yo-u're that soldier..that soldier" he mumbled, gasping. And that was the time, when I recognized him as well. It was that little boy, I almost killed, back in woods. "You're that boy..that boy from that hunter bunch" I gasped. He nodded. "T-hey thought you're dead" he said, studying me.

When he said "they" I could clearly imagine who he mean by it. "Where is she?" I asked, giving him the image. He looked over me and slowly nodded at the smaller another side of garden, behind the house. I followed him as he walked me that way and I could finally get the view, I wished to get these terribly long 20 years. "Lily, you have visit" he said, but she didn't turned at him and still looked over the mountains, like she was looking for something. "I-i don't want see anyone..please, excuse me for these" she spoken. It was still the angelic voice, I always felt for.

But I could clearly hear her sad sobbing over that. I nodded him to stay and I walked to Lily on my own. She sobbed, but then she slowly stopped and uncertainly looked at ground, looked at my shadow. Then she slowly turned at me and our views finally met. Even she was now around 40 years, it was still the most gorgeous angelic female, I've ever seen and would recognize. It was really my darling Lily! She was right here before me! She widen her eyes as she seen me and finally recognized me.

"J-johny..?" she gasped. We both really did changed, these 20 years. "Yeah.." I smiled softly. "Yo-u're alive" she sobbed, still full of shock. "I've promised you that" I reminded her, warmly, still unable face the luck, I finally found her. She happily sighed and lovingly kissed me. I hugged her and gratefully kissed her back. The kiss seemed to be neverending to me, I could feel that love, when she kissed me first time. All that warmth and her incerdible love.

As she turned, I wiped her tears "I'm sorry." She shooked her head, crying of joy "Don't you dare be sorry, you silly!" I little chuckled at her, when I seen her happiness. "I've missed you's so much. More you's can even imagine" I said and she warmly nodded, hugging me again "Now we're together. And this time, it will stay like that..alrightly?" I hugged her back tight, kissing her forehead. "Yeah..it will" I whispered, stroking her still beautifully wavy hair. "We're together" I thought softly and finally felt complete. I finally found the last piece of me. And now I was finally set free..

So that's it! We're on the end! It still shocks me, we really made it. I enjoyed writing it for you very much, even I guess it should have been more properlier and better, but still, I think it's kinda good result. Rambo story is actually really short, so I guess it's not bad having 12 chapters around. I wasn't sure what I should do about the epilogue, but some of you asked about them being oldies, so here we go! I tried make it cute and sweet, so luckily it turned out that way to you. Also it's the last GIF, I quite like as my last, so hope you do as well. I want to thank all of you who voted and commented, you're all incerdible support, lysm all!! Also don't be sad, there is a still one more book for Stallone collection. Who? The Expendables icon Barney Ross himself, so stay tunned! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this last chapter at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo