HUNTING

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Lily asked, while I was making another trap

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Lily asked, while I was making another trap. I only nodded. I was prepared for their coming..for coming of their torture. "May I could somehow help you?" she suddenly asked, giving me another piece of wood. "No, that's not work for you's" I shooked my head seriously. I couldn't let her being there and seeing that. I just couldn't. "You's go to safety, where you'll wait, fine?" I said nodding her return back to our "hiding place."

It was an old cover, where it seemed more like place for workers in mines. It was really oddly dark, but quite safe for staying. "You sure about that?" she asked and I surely replied "Yep." She nodded, stroking my curing arm. Then she walked through the bunches, until she fully dissaperead from my view. I gladly sighed, when she did. Now I could be sure, she's going to be safe. I didn't planned kill anyone, but if they wanted kill me, I was prepared for them to pay for it. I hid in one of bunches, myself covered with mud, waiting for them.

As they apperead and first get in my traps, the real haunting began. They tried shot at me, but hopeless. This time I've been fast and prepared. I tied one, beaten one, but not killed any of these. Just hurted them. As I was, hidden in one bunch. I noticed that bastard-sheriff coming. I pushed him on tree, puttimg knife on his neck. "I've could kill em' all. I've could kill you's. In town you're the law. Out there is me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it..go" I said and let him breath, disappearing from there.

I didn't cared about any of their injuries. To be honest, they deserved it after all. I hoped they'll take the warning as well and finally leave me alone. And Lily as well. But one thing still haunted me, for them, she seemed like something very important, but how? All I knew, that she was part of some experiments, but what they were about? Fortunately, she finally talked. Maybe she could tell me more...but still that poor one went definitely hard times too, I didn't meant to bother her with that.

For now I tried not think about her past and get something to eat. I was starving and was sure Lily needs tp eat too. I climbed on one tree and with my sharp spear-like weapon waited for some animal. It took little longer, but then finally apperead a boar. I jumped from the tree, hitting him right to his stomache. As the animal died, I torned biggest piece of it, walking straightway to the cover.

It was getting dark, so I was glad I've been in time. I've seen how Lily used some bunches around to make it even more loneless. And as I walked in, I've seen she was even carefully preparing fireplace. When she noticed me coming, she looked over the meat surprised "You have food?" I nodded, pushing it on ground. "I couldn't get anything better" I muttered, when I seen how she's staring at it. "It's better than nothing" she commented and putted it on stick, up to the fire.

She cooked it on her own and then we both ate it. I was used for much worse, this was actually totally fine. Lily's face too didn't seemed disgusted, so I was somehow glad, she's get some food in myself. "How's leg?" I asked her, when I finished my piece of boar. "It's better. And your arm?" she asked me and I nodded "Same." Followed quite awkard silence, I was used to, but somehow I really wanted talk to her.

"Do you think he's in heaven?" she suddenly asked, little sobbing. I looked over her, sighing "Yeah, for sure he's in better place." She nodded and wiped her tears, trying to seem calm and alright. "He was like father, I needed" she whispered, checking her wrist. Full of bloody bruises. "It's late. You's should get some sleep, you's must be exhausted after today" I said, seeing how desperate she actually is. She seemed little uncertain, but then lied on ground, preparing for sleep. I didn't meant to sleep, I've never liked that. I rather watched everything around to be sure we're safe.

Suddenly I've noticed she's shaking and sobbing. I looked over her, she seemed frightened to deatz. "No..please. Leave me alone.." she muttered and then widen her eyes, panically waking up to catch her breath. "Damn, you's fine?!" I asked her as I've seen her fear and teared eyes. She shooked her head and quietly said "I've seen it again..all these injections, weapons..I-i-" I knew exactly what she was telling me. I was sure, she was mentally weaker, just because of this. Nightmares about past.

I had it same. My flashbacks and all I went through haunted me to death. I could clearly know her feelings at the moment. "It's fine, okey?" I said, slowly pulling her in my arms. I wasn't sure, why I'm doing that, I just thought it would maybe make her feel better or something. She sobbed to my shoulder, little hugging me. "Shhhh, it's fine. I'm here" I said and then, little uncertain, started stroke her wavy brown hair. She slowly calmed down, but didn't turned from me. I didn't wanted that in first place.

As I was stroking her hair, I've noticed, she felt asleep. I calmly sighed, looking sadly over her. I didn't knew properly, what all she has actually had tp went through, but after all what her father done to her, I knew, it was living hell for her. As I had in Vietnam. I couldn't understand all that worry about she, but to be honest, I really cared about her that much. She risked her own life, just to save mine and even cured me! She was maybe different, but to me seemed..pure, beautiful.

I've looked over the fire and as I was holding her and fire was dissapering, I slowly felt asleep too. After a long time, I finally get some peaceful sleep. I wished I could feel this calm and safe forever. And somehow even wished, holding her in my arms that tight and lovingly as now..

Here we are with another chapter! First official romantic vibes as you guys requested. To be honest, I'm not sure if this kind of cuteness, turned well, but I tried all my best on it and had so much work to make it in the best potrayal. Also what's your opinion on the GIF, I was lazy, but it's not that bad lmao. Anyway I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo