@Ackermans_love_420 "Forever and Always"

Ackermans_love_420 follows up her powerful and passionate story, "Just Five Days", with a bone stark, beautiful and compelling sequel called "Forever and Always." Not far from being completed, this sequel is incredibly unique, in that it doesn't allow Eren and Levi's love to dip into the mythical "Happily Ever After" trap that we, as fanfic lovers and members of society, sometimes fall into. The limiting idea that we get to a certain place with love or accomplishment, and we're good to hang out in that spot forever, robs us all of the beauty of true growth and meaning.

@Ackermans_love_20 keeps it real with the boys and immediately throws them into the deep end of life, forcing them to stretch and expand their ideas of each other and the love they share. This is a unique and rich experience in our Ereri/Riren Wattpad community, or any story community, in that real love rarely dresses up nicely. The author, in her life wisdom, shows us that true love is actually pretty messy, and its rewards are not easy to come by. As a result, this sequel is multi-layered and complex. Sometimes it's hard to keep your eyes open.
"Forever and Always" provides plenty of opportunities for Eren and Levi to bump up against themselves and their relationship. Fraught with tragedy, doubt, jealousy, violence, sorrow, legitimate recovery, and loneliness, the boys create pockets of tenderness, joy, hope and love that buoy them up above the difficulties they encounter. In a very short period, they grow up together and support one another in ways that many couples fail to do.

There's no honeymoon right after "Just Five Days", but there are some seriously hot fucking smut scenes to rival the steam in the previous book. One of this author's many gifts is her ability to take you on a wild and sensuous ride with lip biting detail and the fantasy we all live for. Still, yes, our knees are wobbly afterwards, but our hearts are full too. The moments of true intimacy and whispered confessions make us all believe in these two and their forever and always love, not because it was handed to them so easily, but because they worked for it.

**If you read this story after reading this review, will you let the author know? Thanks**

https://my.w.tt/ILENLMZme3