@Nanaleedia "You Have A New Match!" Rated #1 of ERERI on March 23, 2020

Nanaleedia 's "You Have A New Match is a clever, sexy as shit RIREN story about an older businessman and a college student that meet through a dating site (thanks to Hange's creative, sneakily placed profile). Eren is fascinated by and immediately drawn to the grumpy, sarcastic, aggressive and fucking gorgeous Levi. Levi is swept up by the enchanting, adorably hot kid who is unaffected by the man's rough exterior.

No sooner than we can cry, "Daddy!", are the two sucked into one another's insatiable sexual appetites, only to find ourselves tied up with them in their BDSM play. I'm not gonna lie. This tantalizing author will have you squirming in a fine ass mix of uncomfortability and a state of arousal that makes you cover your mouth. No really, this is not the story you want to read in a cafe, surrounded by strangers, unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, this is the perfect story for that.

But let's get serious here. Smut scenes like any sex can be good even when they're bad. "You Have A New Match!" is the type of story (on the surface) that a lesser author could've written, and we would've been fine, maybe even satisfied, with the quickie it offered. But, the reason this story is in my top four stories is because Nana doesn't just tell the surface story of a hookup via a dating sight. She tells the story of the transformations Levi and Eren go through as a result of the tenderness and love that lies beneath the dance between dominance and submission.

Levi obviously is the Dom in this story, but Eren's trust and dedication create a softness and willingness in the man, which eventually fosters a character arc unlike anything you've ever seen. Eren's newfound submissiveness gives him the structure and safety he craves. There's so much depth in both characters that it's just fascinating to watch them grow together, and as individuals.

That's lovely, you say. Love all that, but what about the sex. "You Have A New Match!" sex scenes are intense and titillating, but they are profoundly elegant and written with a maturity that creates a safe atmosphere for our boys' BDSM...something I never thought I'd appreciate, until I lived in this world for awhile.

The word choice, imagery, realistic description and education our girl offers make for a very satisfying experience...one in which you can palpably feel the love bound by handcuffs...on your knees...with a growling Levi in your ear. Sorry, you'll have to excuse me. I need a moment.

**If you read this story after reading this review, will you let the author know? Thanks**

https://www.wattpad.com/story/157254401-%E2%9C%98-you-have-a-new-match-riren-r-18-%E2%9C%98

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Nanaleedia