@DiabLolita "His Promise"

From the very moment Levi and Eren lay eyes on one another in DiabLolita 's "His Promise," you know on a molecular level that you're going to end up wrecked and done for. Every word of this fan fic drips with a heady eroticism, ensuring that if you were a virgin at the beginning of the story, you won't be by the end. I might be exaggerating a tiny bit, but you need to know that there isn't a moment our boys are together that you won't feel more than a little turned on by their sultry and frantic trysts. My fellow fujoshi queens, this is the smut you've been dreaming of, and like Nanaleedia's "You Have A New Match" and Ackermans_love_420's "Just Five Days" and "Forever and Always," what makes it the crème de le crème is its sweet sensuality, maturity and eloquence.

Like her contemporaries, DiLo is a mesmerizing storyteller. The epic tale that wraps itself around the pockets of hot fucking sex, supports the compelling development of both characters who are submerged in the captivating world of college Greek life. What I love about this story is how independent and strong Eren is, in addition to how comfortable and electrifying he is in his own sexuality before ever touching Levi. Yes, he finds Levi intoxicating and can't get enough of his gorgeous ass, but who wouldn't feel that way? He's his own man, with his own dreams, and as much as he cares about Levi, he doesn't compromise himself for that love.

Levi, is of course blown away by Eren (excuse the pun), and is refreshingly taken with him from the very beginning, as opposed to his obstinate refusal in so many other fan fics. Yet another reason this fan fic was made for big girls...Eren and Levi don't complete one another. They bring 100% of themselves to the table. The happy result is a full bodied, hot as fuck, tender and intelligent story about love, sacrifice, inspiration and humility...that has droves of us losing our cherries over a counter wearing short pleated skirts.

Fuck. When you recover, check out DiLo's sequel, "His Penance." Still in development, it picks up right after the other ends, and throws you right back into the throes of passion you barely escaped from before. Don't say I didn't warn you.

**If you read this story after reading this review, will you let the author know? Thanks**

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173338891-his-promise-riren-ereri-fanfic