𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘪 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴.

the moment katarina walked up to kairi's table. he knew he was fucked. a million thoughts went around his head but they were all quieted by katarina's voice. though she wasn't talking to him, kairi felt everything around him disappear as if they were the only ones left in the world. she was beautiful, with her black hair that was styled up in a ponytail, the way her dark almond eyes complimented her lighter skin. she was a work of art in his eyes, but he could care less what katarina looks like, it was her personality, and the way she carried herself as a strong, confident woman, that's what attracted him.
he remembers the first time he saw her, it was last year, a week before the spring dance. he had just been given detention, and forced to help with the dance decorations for calling a teacher a "dumbass bitch." he claimed that it was an accident, and it just slipped out of his mouth. of course the teacher did not believe that. so there he was, in the gym, surrounded by other students from detention, and those on the decorating committee. katarina was bossing everyone around, and it shocked him. he was shocked at how blunt she was, and determined too.
kairi was snapped out of his dreamland when mattia turned to him, and the boys, and said, "she's hot as fuck!"
he looked past mattia to see that katarina was walking back to her friends.
kairi sighed.

JANE'S MESSAGE
i'm gonna say it,,,

      call me by your name wasn't it.