𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘪.

kairi ran up to his friend, alejandro, right after lunch. they both had a locker on the second floor while their other friends had lockers on the first.
"ale-...al- alejandro..." he was bent over, and panting. "i need your help."
alejandro laughed, "with what?"
"promise you won't tell anyone?" kairi asked as he watched alejandro grab his books out of his locker.
"i promise," alejandro rolled his eyes. "now spit it out, i have class in three minutes. not everybody has a spare this period like you," he mumbled out the last part.
"basically italkedwithkatarinaonlinesinceilikeher but shethinksimmattia," kairi said in a fast manner.
"what? all i understood was basically, and but," he looked at the shorter boy confused. "walk with me," in which kairi obliged. they began walking to alejandro's next class.
"i like katarina right?" kairi said, making sure alejandro was following.
"the same one that asked mattia on a date?" he questioned.
"its not a date! but anyways, i'm mattia- well no. she thinks i'm mattia. but i'm not mattia even though i said i'm mattia-"
"you're losing me again kai, just say whatever you're tryna say," alejandro said, growing more annoyed, and impatient.
"i like katarina-" he was cut off by alejandro.
"you already said that."
"let me finish!" kairi said. "i got her number from avani, and i started talking to her, but told her i was mattia."
"man what the fuck!" alejandro dropped his books. "that's not cool! you're literally fucking catfishing her."
"but ale, once i started talking to her, i begun liking her even more. she's funny, and weird but so sweet at times. i think i love her, and i don't wanna lose her to mattia," said kairi calmly. he had a hint of sadness in his voice as he talked about the girl. alejandro just stood there looking at him. "you know what, never mind. it's stupid to like someone you've never met. i'm sorry for wasting your time," kairi mumbled while squatting down to pick up alejandro's books.
"i'll help you," alejandro spoke up.
"what?" kairi's head snapped up to look at the other boy.
"i'll help you," he repeated. "we'll follow them, and whenever we have a chance to jump in, we will."
"you really planned this out," kairi chuckled while giving alejandro his books back.
"if my drama teacher taught me anything about improv," he paused. "it was how to think on the spot."
"thank you so much," kairi hugged the taller boy who failed to hug back due to his full arms. "i'll do or get you anything you want."
"you're friends with avani, right?" he slowly asked.
"we talk, and stuff, i guess we're friends," kairi stated.
alejandro sucked in a breath, "can you get me a date with her then?"
kairi was shocked for a moment, but then repressed that feeling. "i mean, i'll try."
the bell then rang.

jane's note.
pls i'm falling for someone who's ftt what do i do