𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

katarina arrived at school, scouting through the halls for one specific person. she pushed past people in the halls in search of one boy.
"mattia!" she shouted as she elbow those around her to move closer to him, "we need to talk."
the boy gave her a puzzled look but followed her once she started walking towards the nearest janitor closet. she was surprised at how willingly the boy followed her, and once they were both inside the spacious room, katarina began to speak.
"what's wrong?" she sighed. mattia became even more confused by the second.
"what?" he rubbed the back of his neck.
"stop playing and just tell me what's wrong," she sighed.
"i'm actually doing great," he cocked a brow in confusion.
katarina shifted her weight onto one of her hips and crossed her arms, "you were acting weird over text." she told him.
"katarina, i don't have your number," he said calmly.
"yes you do," she said in a monotone voice, clearly unimpressed by the boy trying to act clueless.
"oh? umm can you show me the number?" katarina took out her phone, she goes through her contacts and clicks on the supposed mattia's. his eyes widen after seeing the number.
"fuck, i can't believe he's done this," mattia mumbled under his breath.
"what?"
"okay katarina listen," he looked down at the girl, her eyes were wide, and her face had a plastered look of sadness all over it. he sighed, "ill help you."
"wha-" before she could finish her sentence, mattia grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the closet. he pulled her throughout the halls before walking out into the football field. he continued to drag her all the way up to the second highest step on the bleachers. he walked right, towards a boy who had his face in his phone.
"hey!" mattia shouted at him. once he removed the phone from his face she realized it was kairi. once he saw her he froze. "kairi!" he pulled her right over to him then let go of her wrist.
"whats up?" kairi asked, a sense of panic in his voice.
"shouldn't you know," mattia sighed out. at this point, katarina was more confused than either of them were.
"katarina, this is the mattia you were talking to," he pointed to kairi with a mad expression plastered on his face.
"what?" she looked confused at the giant boy. "say something only we would know."
"keith says hi," he nervously said. her face dropped, he's lied to her this whole time.
"why lie? i don't understand?" mattia left, leaving kairi and katarina alone.
"because!" he began to speak but katarina didn't give him a chance to say anything more.
"you catfished me! not just that, you stole your friend's identity, how long were you going to pretend to be mattia!?" the volume of her voice started to rise.
"just until i could get you to like me," he stayed calm.
"like you? you think i'd like and trust a liar?"
"i'm really sorry katarina, i was....i was just worried," this time his voice sounded sad.
"worried what huh?" she challenged.
"worried you wouldn't like me!" he shouted, losing all composure. "i was worried you wouldn't feel the same way about me that i feel about you! i was worried you wouldn't like me for who i am!"
"what?" she asked confused.
"katarina, im a loser that loves you," he sighed before continuing, "i was scared you wouldn't feel the same way, i was scared you wouldn't think im good enough so that's why i faked being mattia. he's popular, gets all the girls and im just his sidekick," he shouted in the saddest tone.
"that still doesn't make it right! you damaged my trust and i don't think ill ever be able to trust you again!" her words hurt his heart.
"i never meant for this to happened! i never meant for you to get hurt!"
"then what did you mean to happen? you were so selfish that you lied for weeks to me! i trusted you, you cheered me up when i was sad and now you expect me to forgive you like it's that easy?"
"please im sorry, katarina im sorry goddamn sorry!" he pleaded.
"i hate you," one could see the hurt in the boys eyes, one could see his heart crack at her words. they were both broken, saying irrational things, but this is the most hurtful by far. he loved her. he truly did. but with his self-esteem low, he couldn't actually muster up the courage to actually talk to her so instead he just stood on the sidelines.
"katarina, im sorry," he whispered.
"hey katarina!" a boy called out from behind her in a cheery voice.
she didn't turn around and instead she just replied, "yeah?"
soon she was picked up from behind then put back down. he spun her around about to say something and then he realized her eyes watering. he pulled her into a hug.
"katty, what happened?" he asked. she didn't answer. his eyes landed on kairi as he glared at him, "what did you do?" he asks before pulling katarina into an even tighter hug, rubbing her back to calm down her sobs.
"josh?" she looks up at him.
"mhm?"
"take me to the others," she asks. just as she finishes her sentences, josh turns around and squats down, signalling for her to get on his back. she does.

jane's note
lmao chile anyway nicki minaj pregnant lawl