1/ Meeting new friends

I woke up to Olivia talking to someone on the phone I groaned while sitting up with my hair all messed up since it was in a messy bun. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit then went to take a shower and did my makeup and hair:
Outfit ⬇️

 I went to my closet and picked out an outfit then went to take a shower and did my makeup and hair:Outfit ⬇️

Hair ⬇️

Makeup ⬇️

Makeup ⬇️

I went to the kitchen to see Olivia looking at me "What?" I say "Guess what!" she answered "Ugh"  groaned "We got invited to a party at David Dobriks house!" She beamed "But Liv you know I dont like parties" "I know I know but this ones gonna be b...

I went to the kitchen to see Olivia looking at me "What?" I say "Guess what!" she answered "Ugh" groaned "We got invited to a party at David Dobriks house!" She beamed "But Liv you know I dont like parties" "I know I know but this ones gonna be better since its all youtubers" She said reassuring me "I dont like being around a lot of people" I said "But Ava, you're gonna have to get used to it if you go on tour." She said calmly "You're right. When does it start?" I asked "Tonight at 9" she answered "Fine I'll go" I said "Yay! Im so happy!" She said while hugging me I smiled at her and said "Anyways im gonna go get breakfast you want anything?" "No Im good thanks" She said "Bye Liv!" I said while closing the door I went out to the parking lot and got in my car. I was listening to Emperors new clothes' by Panic! At The Disco my fav band and drove to Ihop.
A few hours later...
I got home and didn't see Olivia "Shes probably at a friends or something" I thought to myself. My only friends in LA are Katrina, Kian, Jc, Andrea, Bobby and of course Olivia.
Just as I was about to sit down the door bell rang so i went to open it and Katrina was on the other side. "Hey Girl!" She beamed "Hey Kat!" I said. Katrina and I met because of our music producers they wanted us to collab together and we were friends ever since. I let her inside and we sat down. "So what were you up to?" I asked "Nothing much I was just hanging out with my boyfriend and his friends." She answered I've never met Sam but he seems like a really sweet guy Katrina told me a lot about him. "You wanna go meet Sam and his roommates? You will love them they're also youtubers and they're really fun!" she said "Sure!" I simply answered. We put on our shoes and we headed out to the car she drove since i didnt know the direction.
A few minutes later...
We pulled up to a huge mansion with a few cars parked in front we went up to the door and waked in. "Hey guys!" Katrina yelled. She took me to the living room where some people were sitting "Hey" I said awkwardly "Sorry im an awkward person" I said "Hey" A blonde guys said which i assumed was Sam "You must be Ava. Katrina told me a lot." he said "Yup thats me" i said
"Hey Im Corey" a guy with a manbun said
"Hey"
"im Jake!" A pink coloured hair guy said
"Im Devyn!" A pretty brunette said smiling
"Im Colby" A cute blue eyed boy said
No Ava you cant fall for him I thought to myself
"Hey guys!" I said while sitting down "Guys wheres Aaron?" Katrina asked "Probably raging at fortnite like always" Colby replied a giggle left my lips. We all talked and learned about eachother "So you guys going to David Dobriks party?" I asked "I was forced to go" Colby said "Same honestly the devil made me" They all laughed "Oh speaking of Devil" I said "I got a text from Olivia"