11/ Break ups💔

It hurts being without Colby it feels like my heart is broken to pieces. I miss everything we used to to like make videos, go to partys, watch movies Of course we still do that but its different...We dont get to be as close as we used to be, we almost never text and we dont hangout like we used to. I felt like i made a mistake but i also feel like i made the right choice. We need some time apart i beed to focus on my mental health and he needs to focus on whatever he has to focus on.
2 Months later...
Now Colby is dating someone named Leah and Im dating a guy named Jaden we were happy together but i dont feel the same as i did when i was with Colby, I like him as a friend but its not the same.
Yes I know... It's been two months i should get over it but it's really hard to forget someone you loved... I was in the Krac House early since all outmr friends were coming over, I was laying on the couch then i saw Ariya sit next to me "Are you not gonna forget about that?" He asked "What do you mean?" "Come on i know you still love Colby..." He said "Since when were you good at reading minds?" I asked. "Im not i just know." He said. "Talk to me." He said "Okay... I can't get over him..." I admitted. "What about Jaden?" He asked. "I broke up with him a few days ago. He said he understands and we will stay friends." I said it was true we did break up but i had no choice i can't love if i don't feel it.
A few days earlier...
"Can we talk?" I asked Jaden. "Yeah whats up?" He said while sitting on the couch "I dont think this is gonna work..." I said "I can't get over Colby... Its so hard." I added "I understand." He said smiling "I always thought we were better of as friends this world isn't meant for us.." He said. I smile "Thank you for understanding." I said "Of course i do i've been through this." He said "Go get him girl." He told me. I giggled."
Back to now...
"It will be okay...You will get back together in no time" Ariya said "Its been two months, you think he still feels that way?" I asked "Of course he does. He's not that type of guy to lose feelings this quickly." He said. I nooded and we ended the conversation because the others came. Of course Colby came with Leah and i just sat there quietly... When everyone started talking to eachother and shouting Colby gestured me to follow him so i did. We sneaked out behind the house without anyone seeing. "We need to talk." He said "Yeah. We do." I said i leaned against the wall and we sat there talking when he suddenly said "I still love you Ava." I looked at him "Really?" I asked "Really. I can't stop i tried so hard to forget and not talk or hangout with you but it was so hard." He said "I still love you too. I thought you didn't wanna be friends anymore." I said "Can we... Get back together? I mean i know you're dating Jaden and I-" "I broke up with him a few days ago." I cut him off "I explained everything and he said we would be better of as friends." I added "Oh.We can get back together then?" He asked "What about Leah?" I asked "I was planning on breaking up with her tonight.I dont love her the way i love you... I mean, shes a really nice person but it's different with her" He said. We sat outside for a few more minutes and then went back inside to the others. Ariya gave me a weird look but i ignored him.

Colby's POV:
I was driving Leah home but before she could get out of the car i stopped her. "Can we talk?" I asked "Yeah." She nodded "umm... I dont think this is gonna work out... You are a really nice girl but-" "You still like Ava." She finished my sentence "Yeah" I said and looked down "Colby its okay, you guys dated for a long time of course you still have feelings." I looked back up "So.. You are okay with this?" I asked "Yeah of course she deserves the best and I don't know who else that would be." She said with a reassuring smile. "Thank you so much." We hugged and she went home."

Jaden:

Leah: