21/ Plan

"Who?" I asked scooting closer to him "Remember when I "cheated" on you?" He asked, i nodded remembering the terrible day, "What if... its her?" "It could be, she said she wants you back and she said that if i dont play by her rules all my friends will die..." I said. "That cant happen." He said "I wont let it...." I said. "I have to do it i have no choice." I added. "You sure?" He asked I nodded "I have to." He nodded and gave me my phone. I sighed and started texting:

This is going to be so annoying

This is going to be so annoying. I cant even tell anyone i guess its too late i already told Liv, Brennen AND Colby, which might be a terrible idea. We were all sitting on the couch thinking having small conversations now and then, "I have an idea" Brennen jumped up. We looked at him. "Colby will pretend to break up with you and she will leave you alone..." He continued, i looked at Colby he was already looking at me. "How long though? We cant play it forever.." Colby asked i looked at Brennen "I mean... whenever you guys are ready, you will see eachother but she wont know" he said "its a good idea but what if she finds out?" i asked "she wont" he said. i looked at Colby "should we try it?" i asked him "if it helps then yeah" he said i nodded. "But i think that you need to find out what she will do with the blackmailing." Colby said "She told me not to tell anyone about it but i was too late because i told you guys." I said "Whatever she tells you to do we will help you do it." Liv said I smiled at her and the bous nodded "Thank you guys." I said. I looked down and walked upstairs "Ava!" Colby came after me i went into my room and layed down on my bed, tears started rolling down my cheek Colby sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me "What's wrong baby?" He asked and wiped my tears with his thumb. I looked up at him "What if i lose you?" I whispered "You wont lose me, im always here with you i'll never leave." He told me "Promise?" I asked "Promise." He said and we interlocked our pinkies. I hugged him and he hugged back. "What would i do without you?" I asked "i love you" He said "i love you too." i kissed him and we layed down he was playing with my hair and i rested my head on his chest. "What if its not her?" I asked him. He shrugged "Who else could it be?" He said "I think we need to find out who they are and then figure out what to do next, I mean Brennen had a good idea abd if it is her we should do that." He told me "And if its not we need to think of something quick" I said he nodded.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter but i dont really have time to write, my schools on lockdown so im doing online schooling but again im sorry and please stay safe.
Luv Ya!
Word Count: 550