18/ "Thank you."

It was a few days after the girls night and i haven't been out of my room and i wasn't texting anyone back i had about thirty texts from Colby and Olivia kept trying to come in my room but i locked it i dont know whats happening to me i feel bad for making people worried especially Colby but i just can't find myself texting him back... I was a mess from crying for no reason i had cuts all over my wrists 'Whats happening to me?' I asked myself.
Colby's POV:
I'm really worried about Ava I've tried texting her nonstop but its not working... I decided to text Olivia:

I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys from my counter then i headed out to my car and started driving

I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys from my counter then i headed out to my car and started driving. I got there a few minutes later and knocked on the door Olivia opened it and i walked in "I don't think she'll talk to you..." She said "She hasn't talked to anyone" She added "It's worth a try..." I said she nodded and i walked upstairs. I knocked on her door.
Ava's POV:
There was a knock on my door, I assumed it was Olivia so i ignored it "Baby its me..." I looked at my door debating to get up and open the door or not. I sat there for a few more minutes he still tried knocking and getting me to open it. I heard him trying to leave but before he did i quickly got up of the floor and walked over to the door and opened it he turned around and hugged me i hugged back. "What's wrong babe?" He whispered in my ear. "I dont know Colby..." I said "I tried to find out but i can't..." I added he took my hand and led me to my bed closing the door behind him. He then wrapped his arm around my waist "I think i know." He said "You do?" I asked looking up in his beautiful ocean eyes. "I think your mental health is getting better but depression is trying to stop you..." He somewhat whispered i nodded and I rested my head on his shoulder. We layed down and we we're like that for a couple of minutes he played with my hands and my sleeve shifted up slightly revealing my cuts Colby saw them and looked at me "Ava what is this?" he asked i pulled my hand back quickly "Its nothing" i said... I didn't want anyone to know. He then took my hand and pulled up my sleeve I squeezed my eyes shut letting a tear fall down "Colby im sorry..." I said quietly "Ava why?" He asked "It's hard Colby... I have a lot of stuff to do and it stresses me out." I respond looking down. He lifted my head up with his finger "What if something went wrong?" He asked "As if anyone would care." I said turning on my back "Babe of course they care especially me..." He whispered "What do i do? Its so hard to worry about everything..." I said. "I think you should take a break from social media..." He said wrapping his arms around me once again "I don't want to quit..." I said "You dont have to... You should just take a break to focus on yourself. Your mental health is more important than anything else." He said. I kissed him passionately for a few seconds and then pulled away. "Thank you for being here." I told him "Don't thank me but please promise me that before you do anything come talk to me or someone else. I wouldn't be able to live without you." he said i held up my pinky and he interlocked them "Promise" i said "Promise" He whispered before kissing me. I cuddled up into him and fell asleep in his arms. Im so lucky to have him.