9/ Same Mistakes

⚠️ Suicide Warning ⚠️
I started talking to myself quietly "You don't belong here" i started "no one will ever love you." I opened my drawer and saw a razor in there i picked it up and brought it to my wrist "No one will care anyways." i  whispered i started cutting my wrist blood was leaking out i almost groaned but i stayed quiet and fell to the floor still crying. I heard bangs on my door. "Ava let us in!" i heard Brennen say "Go away!" i managed to say then i saw the door fly open i assume he broke it down Olivia and Brennen took the razor out of my hand and they carried me out they called 911 and thats all i remember before it turned into darkness...

I woke up in a small bed with a few people around me they were Olivia,Brennen,Sam,Kat and Colby... "Oh my god Ava" Kat said i looked at her "Why?" She added "I dont know..." I said quietly. "Its all my fault" Colby said "No its not don't blame yourself..." I told him. "Can you guys leave us for a bit?" I asked the rest. They all nodded and walked out. Colby came up to me "Im so sorry." He whispered "Colby its not your fault" I said "Yes it is. I shouldn't have done it i should've stayed loyal." He said. "But you are loyal. You said she kissed you and I believe that..." I said "Really?" He said i nodded "Who was that anyway?" I asked "It was my ex..." He replied. "Oh..." I said "I didn't want that to happen but she said if i don't then she will hurt you and i dobre want that to happen." He added. "Colby, I think we should stay friends for a bit... This isn't working out that well." I said quietly. "You're right i dont think we're ready..." He said "Sorry." i said "Dont be i totally understand." He gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back at him we and hugged.
A few days later...
I was back home in my bed, I've been thinking a lot since the 'break up' I think i made the right choice we aren't ready since we were single for so long. I don't think it's really a break up i think we're just taking a break from eachother. Of course we will still hang out as friends and such, its not like we got in a fight or something and got mad, its like the days we hung out before we started the relationship. I hope we can someday get back together but we need to focus on ourselves first...