Please Do(n't) Go

[[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!! PART TWO OF THE SMUT SCENE! So same deal, if this isn't your thing just skip down to the stopping point otherwise read on!]]

*Judd's POV*

The sounds I drew from the little sublime creature beneath me as I pressed into her were enough to make me dig my nails into the flesh of her hips as I gripped them, earning a shudder from my lover. Devi was already a boneless mewling mess, wanton groans rippling from her mouth just as fast as she could suck in oxygen. I'd never seen so much lust in a person's face and despite her evident exhaustion, her grey-blue eyes were half lidded but still contained that spark I'd grown to adore, regardless of the attitude that came with it.

I didn't bother with removing the rest of her costume although a part of me was eager to see if she was telling the truth about her breasts. The thought alone caused me to curse out loud as my mind filled with images of what I'd love to do with them.

Delving into her neck, a growl resonated somewhere in the back of my throat as I gave her time to adjust. Her walls were already clenching around me, the remnants of her last orgasm lubricating my length as I buried myself to the hilt in her heat.

Breathlessly, I sucked on the curve of her throat intoxicated by the thrumming of her voice. Her hands were still restrained against the headboard of her bed and I pulled back to watch her as I gave an experimental roll of my hips. Her eyelids fluttered and her head hit the mess of pillows she was propped against. One of her legs was thrown over my shoulder and the other had wrapped itself around my hip, holding onto me for dear life. I prayed to whatever gods existed that very image would be forever ingrained in my brain for the rest of my life as I started moving rhythmically against her, testing the waters.

"Is this what you wanted?" I purred, setting an even pace. Even with the time I'd taken to pleasure her over and over until she had quite literally sobbed for me to resign, she maintained a sense of defiance and it was driving me insane. Of course I didn't want to break her no- she was not the type of woman who would be take satisfaction in being subjugated; I wanted to worship her, to tell her how gorgeous she looked with her flushed cheeks and Aegean eyes that brought me to my knees.

I might've had her handcuffed to a bed begging for me and at my mercy, but she had the royal flush. Our rolls may as well have been reversed.

"Y-yes please more," she insisted, struggling with her words and tilting her hips and trying to move. Her desperation spurred me further. I wanted, no I needed to give this exquisite girl everything she wanted and more.

Dropping my head and snapping our hips together, I quickened my speed at her behest and clenched my teeth tightly. I was holding her legs so tightly I didn't doubt for a second she would have midnight colored bruises blossoming across the pale white skin there. I was torn between chivalry and chasing my own release.

Her mouth was agape in a silent cry as I released the one hip to grope her covered breast, all the while thrusting against her. If I ever got the chance to fuck Devi again, my hands would roam all over her, properly appreciating every square inch of her skin and leave no part of her untouched.

I could feel my own orgasm building up, and all I could focus on was the feeling of my length sliding in and out of the wet warmth in front of me, a deep groan escaping my own lips, equally as full of need as Devi's. The only sounds echoing in the room was the slight banging of the bedposts hitting the wall and our mingling cries as I fought to keep my composure.

The combination of our synergistic movements and noises brought her to climax, and suddenly her already delectably tight canal was tensing on my cock and she let out a long string of curses as she keeled against me.