Chapter 1

Matthew was tired. Tired of always being ignored, invisible, never being notice by anyone, not even his family sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last world meeting, Ivan sat on Matthew, again. Matthew tried to get him off, but like always, the Russian wouldn't budge. Matthew's sick of it. After a lot of thinking, he found the perfect plan to get his revenge.

Don't worry, Matthew would never do anything to piss Ivan off, it's more of a little harmless stunt he was gonna pull, nothing bad, but enough for Matthew to call revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the next world meeting, Matthew came with Kumajiru in his arms as usual but instead of sitting down, he was leaning against the wall, waiting for Ivan to arrive.

No one seemed to notice Matthew was there so no one questioned why he was just leaning on the wall which is a pro to being invisible.

Then finally Ivan came in and sat down, taking out a book to read to pass the time. Now Matthew's plan for revenge could commences.

Matthew took a deep breath then walked to Ivan's seat until he was right in front of him. Ivan looked up from his book to see the Canadian standing in front of him. Before he could say anything, Matthew turned around and sat right on Ivan, holding Kumajiru in arms as he was wearing a childish grumpy look on his face,

"Ehh, Matvey, what are you doing?" Ivan said, confused as to why the nation just came and sat down on him.

"You keep on sitting on me at world meetings so this is my revenge..." Matthew mumbled, straying at the end realizing that his revenge plan had failed since Ivan was much taller then him and Matthew didn't weight much.

Ivan let out a small chuckle that sounded like 'kol kol kol' which Matthew was surprised he wasn't just push off.

"Ok" Ivan said simply as he puts his book down. Then he puts his arms around the Canadian while also resting his chin on Matthew head, making sure his grip is strong enough so Matthew can't get out, but loose enough so he doesn't crush the gentil nation.

Ivan cuddled Matthew, making the Canadian blush a very bright red which he tried to cover it with his pet bear so no one could see even though not even half of the country's know his name, let alone notice him.

Ivan enjoyed cuddling Matthew, not wanting to let go as if he did, Matthew would disappear forever. The reason why Ivan started to cuddle the Canadian in the first place was so that Matthew would get embarrassed and flustered which always amused Ivan, but after a little bit, he started to feel something.

Ivan couldn't understand why he felt like this. He never felt like this to anyone. He felt his heart flutter as he cuddled the fragile nation, wanting to stay with him forever. He felt so drawn to Matthew for no reason, and feeling so happy and overjoyed to have Matthew in his arms. He never wanted this to end, wanting to stay with the Canadien. Feeling Matthew's warmth on him, hearing him breathe, seeing him snuggle up against him, small things like that made Ivan's heart melt. He wanted Matthew, not as an friend or an ally, he wanted to be with Matthew. He wanted to cherish the kind, sweet Canadian, wanting him to forever be in his strong arms, wanting to protect him, to forever be with Matthew. He wanted to love him with every ounce of his heart, forever.

Matthew was blushing the whole time he was in Ivan's embrace but not by embarrassment, by something else. He enjoyed the Russian's company, even though he kinda forced himself on him. He felt like he was being protected by a big, strong teddy bear, feeling so much happiness as he put him hands on Ivan's, letting go of Kumajiru who went under the table to take a nap. Matthew closed his eyes, smiling while enjoying the other nation's arms around him. Matthew never fell in love, but he was pretty sure this was it- wait, falling in love with Ivan, I MUST BE CRAZY! Matthew thought. I can't believe it! Alfred would kill me if he I liked Ivan! Why him?! We don't even talk that much! Though I do enjoy those conversations very mu-SNAP OUT OF IT MATTHEW! He was trying to convince himself that he wasn't crushing on the Russian, saying he just a friend, but as he sat there, his hands in twined with Ivan's as his long and strong arms went around him, he realized how Ivan wasn't such a bad person as the other nations say, he was quite the opposite. He can be scary and has a dark past, but what happened in the past stays in the past, as Matthew history isn't all innocent. He saw Ivan as a strong yet kindhearted soul who is just misjudged by many. He snuggled up to the big nation, which made the Russian hold him closer. He fell in love with Ivan, not sure how, but he did.