"We'd Really Appreciate It"

** Sorry that this took so long to write. I'm just preparing a few other stories for publishing

Also sorry for such a short chapter. Expect the next couple to be longer, don't worry. **

Y/N = Your Name

Your eyes flutter open and stare up at the white ceiling of your bedroom. You groan when you hear a thud against the wall. And then another.

That's what woke you up. You groan and roll onto your side, trying to look at your alarm clock to see what time it is. It's 6:00 am.

Once again, you're awake far earlier than you need to be. Once again, you're forced to wake up on the weekend, far earlier than you need to. All because of those weirdos next door.

Why can't they give you a break for once? Why can't they just be asleep at 6 in the morning like normal people?

You groan and grab your pillow, burying your head under it, unsuccessfully blocking out the noise.

After a few minutes of this, you accept the fact that you won't be going back to sleep any time soon.

Sighing, you stand up from your bed and tiredly look around your bedroom, wondering what to do. When your eyes land on your laptop you smile, figuring you can get some writing done.

You walk over to your desk and sit down, opening your laptop and entering your password. You start to search through your folders, looking for the .rtf document but stop, as you are interrupted by a knock on your door.

You groan, already having a pretty good idea of who it is. 'What do they want?' You think, slightly more annoyed than you already were. Standing up, you leave your bedroom and walk to your front door.

You open the door to a tall maroon-haired male, who is obviously in his sleepwear but is inexplicably energetic.

"Morning." He smiles slightly at your tired and slightly annoyed expression. "Sorry to wake you up so early." He says. You nod, waiting for the male to continue speaking.

You peek behind him to see a very tired pair of pink-haired twins. They don't look like they want to be there at all.

I'd even go as far as to say that they look like they were physically dragged to your apartment. Well, they were, but you don't know that.

They're wearing matching white tank tops, along with black shorts.

"Good morning." The groggy duo mumbles in unison, Sarah leaning on her brother's shoulder with her eyes closed, slightly dozing off.

"We're having a party, later on, so we were wondering if you'd want to go," Eli says, hopeful that you'll agree.

You raise an eyebrow in thought. Being at the party might be slightly less annoying than being in your apartment trying to ignore the noise and sleep.

You sigh eventually and shrug. "I don't know." You yawn a bit, still very tired.

Sarah's eyes flutter open a bit and both twins stare at you expectantly. "Please?" She begs, really wanting you to be there. "We'd really appreciate it, [Y/N]." They say in perfect unison, although Sarah's tone is more desperate and pleading, while Cody's is a bit flirtatious.

You sigh and look down at the ground. 'The sooner I say yes, the sooner they can leave and I can start writing again.'

"What time?" You ask, crossing your arms. This causes both twins to smile, as this question suggests that you're thinking about attending the party.

"Eleven. It's a housewarming party, so you don't have to dress in anything too fancy." Eli answers. You nod. 'Well, it's not like I'll be able to get anything done, anyway.' You sigh and look away, into the hallway.

"I'll go." You say plainly as the twins try to hide their pleasure for your answer.

"Great. I'll see you there, then." Eli flashes you a white, toothy smile before he waves goodbye and practically drags the twins away and into their apartment.

You roll your eyes and shut the door, stepping back inside and lying on the couch.

You don't want to go anywhere today. You just want to sleep, but you sigh in defeat, knowing that you're going to the party, regardless of whether you want to or not.

If only I could tell you how much of a mistake this is.

If only I had a way of letting you know what a horrible choice you just made.

If only you could rewind time.

** Excuse the ending, lol 😅

I needed more words and had nothing else to write **