"We'll Be Back"

Y/N = Your Name
F/F = Favorite Food (ramen, pizza, etc. any food, really)

You sigh and look at yourself in the mirror. You're wearing a pair of black jeans and a periwinkle colored sweater.

(Basically just pastel blue)

You have a bad feeling about the party.

You shouldn't go.

You know you shouldn't go, so why are you still getting ready for it?

You don't know, and honestly, I don't, either. You're crazy. You must be.

You sigh once more and glance at your phone, which is on the bathroom counter. You have ten minutes before you can head over to the party. You grab the device and leave your bathroom, going into the living room and head to your front door, opening it and leaving.

You walk no more than four feet away from your door and reach the door of your new neighbors.

You knock on the door and, to your surprise, the door opens almost immediately, revealing a seemingly calm Maddie, who greets you with a smile.

"Who is it?" Eli calls from another room. "It's the neighbor girl!" The dyed red-head yells back. 'I have a name.' You think but keep your smile on your face.

"Which one?" You hear both of the twins yell in unison.

Maddie glances back at you, as if to remember your name. "The cute one!" She starts, unable to recall. You're a bit surprised at this, since you're not used to being called 'cute'.

"We have a lot of cute neighbors, Maddie, you're gonna have to clarify!" Greg shouts from his bedroom. The red-head groans.

"The one from apartment twelve!" She finally says.

"Oh, [Y/N]?" All of the roommates shout back in unison.

"Yeah, idiots," Maddie yells before turning to you. "Come in." She steps aside to invite you inside. You walk through the doorway and past an open door.

It's the twins' bedroom.

The light is off and it's nighttime, so you can't make out anything inside, but you assume that neither of the siblings are inside.

You continue walking until you reach the living room, where every single one of this apartment's tenants are. You recognize everyone except for one male with bleached white hair and dark brown eyes.

He's sitting on the couch, asleep, while the same female who was asleep the last time you were here is lying on his chest. She's unconscious as well.

The twins are both standing in a corner, talking to each other almost silently while Greg is talking to an unknown party guest that's an inch or so taller than him.

Eli is in another room, which is presumably the kitchen.

There are only other guests who you've never met, making you slightly uncomfortable. Upon noticing your arrival, the twins look up at you.

"You're early." They say in unison, slightly surprised.

You smile slightly and nod, not knowing how to reply to that obvious statement.

Eli pokes his head into the living room, smiling upon seeing you. "Oh, [Y/N]! Come in here for a second!" He waves you over and you smile a bit, walking into the kitchen as a pair of eyes glare at your back.

One pair.

Sarah's. She glares in anger and clenches her fists as her twin brother sighs and watches you leave with a loving look in his eye. Neither notice the difference in the other's expression.