Chapter 2

Note:

Present Narration
"Present Conversation"

Flashback narration
"Flashback conversation"

°

As promised, Briand arrived at the beach and saw Yibo waiting for him. Briand thought he was here early but apparently the yibo was already there.

Briand walked very slowly, though the sand not making any sound while walking. Briand managed to get close to Yibo and meant to surprise him. Briand's evil smile was engraved on his cheeks and his hands were raised and...

" Briand "

" Ah, how do you know I'm here ??? "

" I just can't see, it doesn't mean I can't feel your presence. "

Briand sat next to Wang Yibo as he was unable to surprise him.

" What if it's not me ??? "

" But I know it's you. "

" How did you do it? "

" The wind told me."

Briand raised his hands and placed on both his ears, to try what Yibo said.

" But I didn't hear anything. "

" I mean, I remember the scent of your perfume. And when you walk the wind brings it to me. So I know it's you. "

The limitation of his sense of sight makes his other senses sharper, and Wang Yibo turns his brain and trains the other senses to see. And Wang Yibo succeeded, he could see around in his own way.

" Oh, yeah. Sorry in advance, I was just wondering if you couldn't see from birth ??? "

" No, I had an accident. "

" When did that happen??? Why didn't you get surgery or other treatments??? "

" Ten years ago I had an accident that made me lose my eyesight... and also... my lover. "

Wang Yibo took a long breath and let out a sigh of relief as he remembered his past.

" Please accept my condolences. "

" Hahahahaha, he didn't die. He just left. " - Wang Yibo smiled.

Sadness is clearly visible on Wang Yibo's face even though he tried to smile to cover it. Seeing the smile of Wang Yibo, Briand felt pain in his chest. Briand sighed to reduce the pain and looked far into the sea in front of him.

" Do you know where he went ?? Why not try to find him??? "

" I've asked my friends to look for him but none of them found him. "

" Could it be ... "

" No, he was taken away by his family. "

" Ooooh. Wang Yibo? "

" em "

" Aren't you afraid of the dark? " - Briand's voice was soft, and his tears were flowing.

Briand felt that he would not be as strong as Wang Yibo when the whole world looked dark, there was no speck of light.

" Hahaha, I'm actually a coward. I'm afraid of the dark. "

Wang Yibo is someone who can't sleep alone, afraid of the dark, and doesn't like watching horror films. But only the closest people know this.

Briand was surprised at how Wang Yibo had overcome in his fear in these ten years.