Chapter 4

Note:

This chapter is also only flashback.

Narration
'Thoughts'
" Conversation "

°

It was still very early, but Wang Yibo looked excited and restless. Today the choir competition began, he continued to remember the words of Xiao Zhan on the beach yesterday.

When the first lesson began he was out of focus, Wang Yibo kept thinking about Xiao Zhan.

' The distance between City X and City Y is 63 km, it can be reached within 2 hours 10 minutes with normal speed and traffic conditions. Zhan ge appears at 11:00, now it's 8:55, the return journey to home takes 20 minutes, if I leave now maybe at the time of the announcement of the winner I still have time to see it.' - calculation of Wang Yibo.

The first lesson was finished At 09:00, Wang Yibo packed up and immediately left the school after asking permission from the class president. Yibo ran to the bus stop and the goddess Fortuna sided with him, when he arrived it wasn't even a minute before the bus arrived.

"Yibo, what happened ???" - Mrs. Wang.

Mr. Wang, who was repairing the customer's motorcycle, was shocked when he saw his son who rushed into the house and not long after changed his uniform and a helmet in his hand. This is all he did to anticipate if there is a student patrol.

"Where are you going???" - Mr. Wang approached Wang Yibo who was ready to go on his motorbike.

"I have something to do, I'll be back at dinner." - Wang Yibo as he pulled his gas snatch and drove quickly.

" What's wrong with that kid." - his mother shook her head.

Mr. Wang felt that he forgot something, he tried to remember it by continued to see Wang Yibo getting farther and farther ... Because he didn't remember, Mr. Wang returned to repair his customer's motorcycle.

Wang Yibo drove at speeds above normal, don't worry, he is used to riding this motorbike.

" What happened "

Not long after he left the house his motorbike stopped suddenly, Wang Yibo got down and checked the condition of the motorbike. Yibo always takes care of his motorcycle and he doesn't find any damage.

"Damn, Papaa. Again you are draining my motorcycle gasoline." - shouted Wang Yibo.

"Achooo, oh who is talking about me." - Mr. Wang.

Wang Yibo was forced to push his motorcycle to the refueling point, Wang Yibo continued to bicker about his father. After the fuel is full Wang Yibo increased the speed, because he has mastered the motorcycle for a long time he has no difficulty.

Time of 20 minutes was wasted to push the bike, Wang Yibo increased speed so that he can there faster. It's 12:00, the competition is over and the winner announcement is short.

Wang Yibo saw that there was a flower shop by the side of the road, because he drove so fast he couldn't just stop. Yibo pulled over, and ran back to buy a flower.

And when he arrived the event was over, seen from one by one the participants left the building. Wang Yibo searched for Xiao Zhan's whereabouts, and approached him when he found him.

 Wang Yibo searched for Xiao Zhan's whereabouts, and approached him when he found him