Chapter 5

Note:

Flashback narration
" Flashback conversation "
' Flashback thoughts '

Present narration
" Present conversation "

°

" Can I not go???" -Xiao Zhan.

"No, you have to go. Quick, don't make her wait." - Mr. Xiao.

Zhan did not know that his father would ask him to meet his friend's daughter today, and today he and Wang Yibo would meet at the beach too. He was helpless and could only obey his father's request.

In fact, Zhan's father was neither strict nor angry from his childhood, his family used to have a family business that could be said to be successful. But a few years after his father led, his family business suffered losses and almost went out of business. And since then Zhan's father tried hard to restore the situation, in various ways and finally he was void of emotions.

He knows that behind his meeting with his father's friend's child there is a certain motive. He finally goes to the place where he meets the daughter of his father's friend.

" Hello I'm Xiao Zhan, you're Ji Xia? " - Xiao Zhan

She's a beautiful, tall girl with long wavy hair. The girl seemed to be interested in Xiao Zhan since when she first saw him.

" What's wrong???" Feeling uncomfortable with the girl's gaze, Xiao Zhan asked.

The girl got up and approached Zhan.

"I don't like lip service, to be honest, I'm interested in you. If you are willing to be my lover, then the cooperation between our parents will go smoothly." - Ji Xia.

"I refuse your offer." - Xiao Zhan.

"Why??? You will not be harmed. Instead, you get a lot of bonuses. Having a beautiful and rich lover... You can also get to enjoy my body (whispering)." -Ji Xia.

Zhan pushed Ji Xia away from him...

"Sorry, I'm not a man who enjoys body." - Xiao Zhan.

He hurriedly left Ji Xia, not feeling disappointed because he left her, Ji Xia instead smiled broadly.

" It's getting better." - Ji Xia.

°

"Why so late today?" -Wang Yibo.

"Em, I had some business. Have you been waiting for long???" - Xiao Zhan.

The former checks the watch in his hand, then shakes his head.

For some time there was no discussion they just enjoyed the atmosphere alone,  Zhan enjoyed every breeze that hit his body and Yibo enjoyed the beautiful smile that his lover gave.

"What will you do in the next five or six years???" -Xiao Zhan.

Yibo tried to think of his question....

" Maybe I'll continue my father's dream." -Wang Yibo.

His answer surprised the older, ' Did Yibo's father force his will on him like his father??? ' Xiao Zhan thought.

"What's that ???" -Xiao Zhan.

"Being a racer, dad loved motorbikes and he dreamed of becoming a racer and make his mother proud of him. But before that happened dad experienced an incident that made his legs could not last long riding a motorcycle. And my mother said when I was born he was very happy because maybe I can continue the dream. "-Wang Yibo.