Chapter 11

Notes:

Narration
"Conversation"
'thoughts'
Sounds

°

" Gege "- Yan Xujia.

Briand was very frightened, sweat flowing profusely and irregular breathing. The longer he see, the clearer the images get.

" Can you take me to see him ????" - Briand pointed to the picture of Wang Yibo.

" He??? Now??? Ohh, are you sure?? We'll get in trouble for coming out too long." - Yan Xujia.

"Take me to him RIGHT NOW." -Briand.

"Alright, alright, come on." - Yan Xujia.

Yan helped Briand stand up and took him to go find Yibo.

During the trip Xujia looked worried, he continued to play with his cellphone.

" What are you doing???" - Briand.

Briand and Yan Xujia went by taxi, to save time. Because the distance is quite far and requires twice the time if using another transportation.

" Nothing." - Yan Xujia smiled sweetly at the Briand.

"Are you sure he is there ??" - Yan Xujia nodded by continuing to play his cellphone.

"How can you be sure, how would you know if he was there ???" -Briand.

Yan Xiujia turned his head to look at Briand with an annoyed face.

"He has a match this afternoon, and surely he is there." - Yan Xiujia.

"You're right." - Briand patted the shoulder of Xujia who was already busy with his cellphone.

After a while they finally arrived at the circuit where the match is about to begin. Yan Xujia brought Briand in.

"Please wait here for a while." - Yan Xujia.

He went over to the officers there, Briand could not hear what they were talking about, only appeared to be giving his cellphone then after that Xiujia was given an ID then a motorbike to use.

"How can you do that?" - Briand.

"Come quickly, I do not want to be expelled from the competition because of you." - Yan Xujia.

Briand obeyed and immediately climbed on the pillion, Xujia drove on this vast circuit which was the first time Briand ever entered the circuit. Yan Xujia crossed the pit line to the Wang Yibo team's pit / garage box. This pit / garage box is where each team prepares training, monitors the match including the workshops of each team.

"Aw, Jia. What brings you here??? Shouldn't you be in quarantine???" - Someone who wears a team uniform same as Yibo.

Briand stared in surprise at their interaction, why they could get to know Yan Xujia that even looked very familiar.

"I'm in a hurry, where is Bo gege???" - Yan Xujia.

" Inside, getting a command from the chairman."

Yan Xujia pulls Briand in, after knocking, Yan Xujia opens the door before getting approval from inside.

' Why did this child turn out to be rude like this!!!.' - Briand thought.

When the door opened Briand could see Wang Yibo was discussing with someone beside him, when he saw him Yibo stood up in surprise.

"We will leave you two, not too long." - Chief Zhuo.